Noise Cancelling Recommendations
Oct 2, 2018 at 3:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

wariat

New Head-Fier
Hey all, I'm a long time lurker here, always found great advice over years but found myself with a more specific question I wasn't finding much on so here it goes! I'm looking to get some noise cancelling headphones. It's not in the budget this time around to get the Sony 1000XM3 I've had my eye on so I've been looking at something much more entry level. I've been trying to compare the Monoprice Hi-Fi with ANC, Monoprice SonicSolace, and TaoTronics BH22. My daily drivers are the Oppo PM-3 and I also use the MDR-V6 pretty frequently. Taking that into account, anyone have experience with these three and recommendations accordingly? Any others in the same price range I should consider? I should add the noise environment is airplane, nothing else.

Oct 2, 2018 at 10:31 PM Post #3 of 4
I love the sound of the M4U1 headphones, I'd imagine the M4U2 wouldn't be much different. If you look at the price range though fo the ones I mentioned I think I'd be insulting you to make an offer on them based on what they're both worth and what you're asking.

Oct 2, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #4 of 4
If you can stretch your budget a little bit, Sennheiser HD4.50BTNC would be a good choice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back