Nocs NS800 Stainless Earphones; are they any good?
Sep 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #16 of 20
I was highly impressed with what Nocs offered here.  The sound is reminescent of a sweet Shure sound, similar to the MEE A161 sound.  It's very enjoyable, but not for everyone (just like any sweet signature).  I think you'll enjoy the sound of these, especially knowing you enjoyed the ASG-1 (1.0/1.1 rev).  

Sep 22, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #17 of 20
I was looking at the FR Graphs that Tyll has for various headphones, and saw that the did one for the NS800...  The raw graph looks very linear and clean to me (grey).  The Red/Blue one has had some compensation done to it (I don't hear it like the red/blue).  I can confirm that subjectively, it's very linear and clean.  Not enough for me to call it neutral, but still very close indeed :wink:

​

The red/blue is compensated, the grey looks like raw data.

It's very interesting indeed.  I can confirm that this is what I'm hearing (in relation to the raw data).  And who would I be if I didn't give actual photos of these gorgeous IEMs?  Take a look below.  ​
 ​

I've already written my review on these and everything, I can post information upon request (I don't like to spam the forum with links if there is no need to).  If anyone wants any comparisons, let me know :wink:

Sep 27, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #18 of 20
Received them, review to come!

Heres my unboxing video!

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:05 PM Post #19 of 20
I am getting mine....soon

Nov 1, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #20 of 20
Very impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back