No respones from Null Audio.
Feb 25, 2010 at 2:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ra97oR

CanJam London 2016 Karting Champion
My amp and tips that I ordered yesterday are both now over the ocean towards me now, but the cable that I ordered from Null is still being "processed" and not a single update since I ordered it in the 14th.

The processing status is also only automatic ones stating the payment is though but not order received or anything.

Anyone with experience of Null Audio and when can I expect a date to have it on my hands?

Feb 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #2 of 6
I don't know where you are located but there is a thread about Null Audio's long shipping times, I just read last night that one head-fier waited 2 months for his cable. Do a search to see if you can find the thread.

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM Post #3 of 6
Announcement:

06/02/10: We will be closed from 09/02/10~19/02/10 due Chinese New Year schedule. All current pending orders will be shipped before 08/02/10 and new orders made after this date will be handled after 19/02/10, thank you very much for your understanding!

from the site... maybe this helps

May 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #4 of 6
When was the last anyone heard from Mr. Kevin Wang from Null Audio?

I had innitiated my remold order last mid-March.  Contact in the beginning was intermittent, but have heard absolutely nothing since early April.

Unique Melody is poorly represented by this distributor.

May 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
When was the last anyone heard from Mr. Kevin Wang from Null Audio?

I had innitiated my remold order last mid-March.  Contact in the beginning was intermittent, but have heard absolutely nothing since early April.

Unique Melody is poorly represented by this distributor.

A suggestion: If you want you can really start a thread on this or put it in the feedback forum, there is no need to post the same thing over and over again, especially in the same forum.

May 19, 2010 at 10:30 AM Post #6 of 6

A suggestion: If you want you can really start a thread on this or put it in the feedback forum, there is no need to post the same thing over and over again, especially in the same forum.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back