No one is excited about Diablo 3?
Jun 28, 2008 at 10:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

kodreaming

500+ Head-Fier
There got to be more Diablo...
biggrin.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 10:45 PM Post #2 of 18
for some reason i still like nox by westwood studios better than any of the diablo franchise. But this game looks very promising =]

Jun 28, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #3 of 18
A) It's a headphone forum

B) It's just been announced, so that means it'll be a looooong time before we actually get to play it

I hope it runs on my old PC, the game looks pretty fun

Diablo 3 information overload - Joystiq
Watch Diablo 3 teaser and gameplay footage - Joystiq

Quote:

for some reason i still like nox by westwood studios better than any of the diablo franchise. But this game looks very promising =]

Nox definitely had more "personality" than the first two Diablos. I like the latter, but it really was just a kill-fest.

Jun 28, 2008 at 10:55 PM Post #4 of 18
I'm glad it will be available for Mac (like most Blizz games), since I will be switching to a MBP for school, but I'm pretty sure it's still not coming out for another six or seven years. I'm not really fond of the new graphics engine, looks a little too much like the Warcraft series...I did appreciate the two dimensionality and realism of the older Diablo games.

Anyway back when I was a kid I played LOD like a drug and even now I still have cravings for it every now and then. I might have grown out of my binge gaming phase, but who knows...if D3 has the magic that D2 had, I can see myself getting easily recessing.

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:48 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A) It's a headphone forum

B) It's just been announced, so that means it'll be a looooong time before we actually get to play it

x2

I am sure there will be lots of impressions and pictures of it, as soon as customers get their hands on it.
wink.gif

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #10 of 18
*click *click *click *click left mouse button.

That sums up my experience with Diablo and Diablo II. That also probably says loads about my level of excitement on the new instalment. I hope it'll be a breath of fresh air to the series.

Jun 29, 2008 at 8:00 AM Post #12 of 18
I don't know, I think it's just over exposure to the genre, but I'm totally less than enthralled with any action rpg at this point... even the next in the series that's been the best thus far.

Jun 29, 2008 at 2:05 PM Post #15 of 18
I'm really excited to hear the news although it probably will be another good two years before it hits the shelves. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back