No NFL playoffs thread?
Jan 13, 2008 at 3:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Austin 3:16

500+ Head-Fier
I'm shocked!!!
eek.gif

Jan 13, 2008 at 8:55 AM Post #2 of 24
ugh, my Seahawks went down... it looked so promising in the first few minutes when they went up 14-0 over the Packers.

Go go Brett Favre! I hope you reach the Super Bowl and teach that Brady kid a thing or two!

Jan 13, 2008 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ugh, my Seahawks went down... it looked so promising in the first few minutes when they went up 14-0 over the Packers.

Go go Brett Favre! I hope you reach the Super Bowl and teach that Brady kid a thing or two!

That's what I'm hoping for. I was hoping for the Steeler's to make it again this year, but they went down last weekend, so my hopes are on seeing the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Jan 13, 2008 at 6:59 PM Post #4 of 24
i was hoping the pats would go 16-0 and then lose in the first round of the playoffs...but alas, i have to hope that they lose the AFC championship game.

i thought jacksonville had a poor defensive game plan...i understand what they were trying to do - maintain the game, make the pats sustain long drives, keep the quick strike out of play. but we've seen that the "successful" teams against the pats this year were the ones who pressured brady. maybe not all game, but they needed to mix it up, which they didn't. plus, they couldn't run it and maroney could. ouch.

Jan 13, 2008 at 7:07 PM Post #5 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Brett Favre and the Packers, but I hardly doubt that there is anything that Tom Brady could learn from Favre. I mean Brady did lead his team to a 16-0 reagular season and has won at least three super bowls (maybe four. I lost count) in his career. I think Brady's doing pretty well on his own. With that being said, go Brett Favre and the Packers.
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM Post #6 of 24
I want the pats to win it all. The only reason is so that shula, griese, and the rest of the '72 dolphins will have their annual champagne party ruined and obliterated.

Jan 13, 2008 at 7:43 PM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tipped_Pro95 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want the pats to win it all. The only reason is so that shula, griese, and the rest of the '72 dolphins will have their annual champagne party ruined and obliterated.

as much as i hate the pats, i do agree that the dolphins' champagne party is a joke. i guess an end to that would be nice.

Jan 13, 2008 at 9:03 PM Post #9 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think, we now have a playoff thread. Go Cowboys. Go Romo. Go Jessica. I'm going to wear my lucky shirt.

here here. got my emmitt smith jersey ready to go!

Jan 13, 2008 at 11:31 PM Post #14 of 24
I really have no one to root for now that the Bears (hometown) have gone down. I guess out of the bunch, it would be cool to see the Pats go all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back