No NFL playoffs thread?
Jan 14, 2008 at 1:03 AM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by humanflyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tony Romo chokes on the last play of the game? Geez where I have seen this before?

there aren't a lot of 4th and 11 plays in the nfl.

wasn't his fault, IMO. if you watched the whole game, you'll see stupid penalties by the cowboys, crucial dropped passes by fasano and crayton, and a bad 2nd half game plan by garrett. romo was ready...seems like the rest of the team should have gone to cabo, too.

Jan 14, 2008 at 1:04 AM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there aren't a lot of 4th and 11 plays in the nfl.

wasn't his fault, IMO. if you watched the whole game, you'll see stupid penalties by the cowboys, crucial dropped passes by fasano and crayton, and a bad 2nd half game plan by garrett. romo was ready...seems like the rest of the team should have gone to cabo, too.

I did watch the whole game, and yeah, I was being facetious. And I agree with you, it's the penalties that killed the cowboy's second half.

Jan 14, 2008 at 1:11 AM Post #20 of 24
That, and the fact that Manning didn't throw one of his usual 4th Q pick-offs at the very end of the game.

Jan 14, 2008 at 1:25 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That, and the fact that Manning didn't throw one of his usual 4th Q pick-offs at the very end of the game.

i know...i kept expecting it. though he's not putting up big numbers, kudos to the giants coaching staff for getting eli to maintain and manage the game better...i thought they were better prepared than the cowboys coming into the game.

Jan 14, 2008 at 2:14 AM Post #23 of 24
Daddy's gonna whip me real bad when I get home.
O
o
o
72kcbhk.jpg

Jan 14, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #24 of 24
I was rooting for the Colts. Bummer.

I was rooting for the 'Boys and Pats to lose. Got half my wishes there.

I hope the Packers win it all, but would be happy if ANYBODY beat the Patriots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back