No more late-night Red Bull for me...
May 2, 2005 at 12:45 PM Post #31 of 38
Only normal-sized energy drink that's ever had an effect on me (plus tasted good) is Bawls. Great stuff. Mountain Dew spiked with Sky Rocket is excellent also, and a lot cheaper.

The 16 oz. size cans, i.e. Monster, Rock Star, and so on, do have an effect, but only because of their larger serving size. More product = more buzz.

May 2, 2005 at 1:42 PM Post #32 of 38
My senior year in high school I was pretty much bllitzed all year. I played intramural coed soccer. Before each game a few of us would take a handful of ephedrine, and some jack and coke and go play. We made it to the finals but got crushed. I guess the magic and pills wore off.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

May 2, 2005 at 2:03 PM Post #34 of 38
No, Im nowhere near as pretty or else I would've been in my dorm room getting some instead of colliding with beastly girls and scoring on my own goal.

May 2, 2005 at 2:05 PM Post #35 of 38
The other team was made up of guys who were either cut from or too lazy to play varsity soccer.

May 2, 2005 at 4:32 PM Post #36 of 38
Don't drink Red Bull often, infact the only time I drink Reg Bull is when it's mixed with Jagermeister (Jager Bomb). A few of those and you're on your way to a rush with a buzz.

May 3, 2005 at 4:21 AM Post #37 of 38
It's all about coffee. Screw Red Bull. I'll take some nice Sumatra and a little bit of whiskey.

May 3, 2005 at 4:48 AM Post #38 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang
Look how much they spend on marketing, hundreds of millions -- targeting the exteme sports generation.

Wooo Extreme Sports!!!
This year I actually get to race in a red bull event (this is all I can find on it right now)

Sooo it looks like I'll be getting free red bull in the near future.

Even though I'm not a really fan of the stuff......why the hell not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back