No more late-night Red Bull for me...
May 1, 2005 at 5:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

djgustashaw

1000+ Head-Fier
Wow, where's CI when I need it (for those of you who remember it). Anyway, Red Bull is powerful stuff... tried it for the first time tonight. I only had one at 8:30pm at I don't think I've blinked since 10. I really gotta get to bed
plainface.gif

May 1, 2005 at 5:39 AM Post #4 of 38
Red Bull doesn't really give me much of a rush. For a while I thought that I just had a high caffeine tolerance or something, but I am pretty sure that is not the case because Black Black gives me a big rush and makes my heart beat weird for about an hour.

Good luck djgustashaw. I'm believe in you, I always have.

May 1, 2005 at 5:56 AM Post #6 of 38
Head-Fi'ers --

Red Bull single-handedly gets me through finals week...
It may be dangerous, but it gives me a nice GPA in return!
Just do not drink too many too fast -- plainly and simply.
Use judgement -- evaluate how much your body can take!

That is all that there is to it... VIVA LA RED BULL! :STOIC:

BANGBULL

May 1, 2005 at 7:49 AM Post #8 of 38
I once had 5 Red Bulls in one night pulling an allnighter to finish a project. I didn't realize it for awhile, but my hands were shaking so much that the pencils in the left hand were rattling. Funky stuff. Never going to do that again.

-Ed

May 1, 2005 at 2:33 PM Post #12 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cthulhu
If you want a nightmare hangover from hell, drinkvodkas with red bull mixer!

Yum!
biggrin.gif

I can't stress enough how bad this combination can be. You can literally drink yourself to the grave, and I'm dead serious.

On St. Patricks Day, a sophomore from my University had been drinking these all day. The Red Bull kepy her awake and alert all day, while the vodka had it's obvious effects. Anyways, after having been up since 8 a.m., the unthinkable happened. She collapsed that night at a party while drinking...Red Bull and Vodka. She went into cardiac arrest and died right there on the scene.

So please, stay away from Red Bull and Vodka's.

May 1, 2005 at 3:48 PM Post #13 of 38
A number of kids have died from that combination. But Red Bull is making money head over fist, so they don't care. Look how much they spend on marketing, hundreds of millions -- targeting the exteme sports generation. They're making a fortune because it costs nothing to make. Water and taurine. Stick to coffee.

BTW you really want to drink this stuff used to treat epilepsi?

http://www.drweil.com/u/QA/QA263509/

May 1, 2005 at 4:00 PM Post #14 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
I can't stress enough how bad this combination can be. You can literally drink yourself to the grave, and I'm dead serious.

On St. Patricks Day, a sophomore from my University had been drinking these all day. The Red Bull kepy her awake and alert all day, while the vodka had it's obvious effects. Anyways, after having been up since 8 a.m., the unthinkable happened. She collapsed that night at a party while drinking...Red Bull and Vodka. She went into cardiac arrest and died right there on the scene.

Incidents like these is actually one of the reasons why Red Bull is illegal to sell here in Norway.

May 1, 2005 at 4:44 PM Post #15 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy

No, just learn moderation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back