No more fruit crates! Boltz are here!
May 1, 2003 at 3:11 PM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by JMedeiros
I still have two boxes full of records and LDs....guess I shoulda gotten 3 shelves
smily_headphones1.gif

Heh, don't we all know that feeling.

Keep it spinning,
NGF

May 1, 2003 at 4:21 PM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Nice, very nice. What kind of wood you use in the construction of that shelving system? Looks very well done.

Thanks SIE,
If you could see it up close you would see that the shelves are veenered in Curly Maple. It's made of "Apple ply", which has a uniform and almost completely voidless veneer construction, so the edges can be considered a finished surface. I just did a cuick 1/8" radius on all edges.

Quote:

Very nice! BTW...all those DVDs and CDs will have a nice new shiny player soon...your 963 shipped out yesterday morn via Priority insured.

Right on J. Are the Boltz CD shelves pretty rigid? Do they have to be attached to the wall for support?

May 1, 2003 at 4:37 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode

Right on J. Are the Boltz CD shelves pretty rigid? Do they have to be attached to the wall for support?

Super-rigid...they are solid steel and you put then together with many bolts (z)
biggrin.gif

No need to attach to the wall here and I have pretty thick carpet. If I was to add two more on top, I would consider a wall brace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back