No headphones
Oct 27, 2005 at 11:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

mahlerfan

100+ Head-Fier
Wah! I sold all but my 580 and a900, just traded the a900 so it's in the mail, and I had to send the 580s to Sennheiser to fix. I'm currently headphoneless. How will I go through withdrawal?
frown.gif

Oct 28, 2005 at 1:28 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by mahlerfan
Wah! I sold all but my 580 and a900, just traded the a900 so it's in the mail, and I had to send the 580s to Sennheiser to fix. I'm currently headphoneless. How will I go through withdrawal?
frown.gif

You don't have backup KSC-75 or MX400?!?!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 28, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #7 of 12
I've been headphoneless for a month now. It sucks and I feel your pain.

I recently sold my gear for an overhaul and none of the new stuff has arrived yet. I've been rushing home from work everyday to check the mail, just to be disappointed over and over.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!

Oct 28, 2005 at 10:27 AM Post #9 of 12
Dang, I feel for ya, I'm currently dapless since I have to send my Karma for repair and using my iRiver SlimX 350 is a hassle in comparison(no offense, i still like it though!), and I only use my spirit player as a portable hard drive at the moment, so I have no music on the go
frown.gif

But that'll all change when I have some cash
smily_headphones1.gif
Which I don't have
frown.gif

580smile.gif
Abe

Oct 28, 2005 at 10:49 AM Post #10 of 12
Hmm, sorry to hear someone is headphoneless.

Stock earbuds? How could you? (Alex?) That's "cruelty to a fellow head-fier."

I could lend you my broken Bose TriPort. After listening to them you'll probably appreciate the stock earbuds and I'll be convicted of "crimes against head-fi."

You mentioned trading the A900. Assuming it was for another headphone, you'll probably get them soon. Hang in there.

Oct 28, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #11 of 12
Oh yeah the Senn 595 is coming in the mail. That will be faster than waiting on Senn to repair my 580s-- it was mailed priority mail on Tuesday (and I live only two states over) and they don't have it yet.
blink.gif

Oh yeah speakers-- it kicks ass to blast huge Mahler and Bruckner symphonies and metal through my towers.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back