NITSCH x Schiit Magni Piety - Impressions Thread
Mar 27, 2023 at 11:14 PM Post #1,007 of 1,640
I just ordered one! I have yet been unable to determine the connections on the back, what inputs are available so I can order the proper cables.
Normal RCA connection.

Mar 27, 2023 at 11:14 PM Post #1,008 of 1,640
I just ordered one! I have yet been unable to determine the connections on the back, what inputs are available so I can order the proper cables.
RCA in and out (as a preamp).

Edit: Oops. A tad late in my response.

Mar 28, 2023 at 10:46 AM Post #1,011 of 1,640
The ones that just posted are 220v fyi
Yes. Thanks for the update. The US/Canada units posted last night are gone....

Leo

Mar 28, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #1,012 of 1,640
Been interested in it since it was announced. Missed my chance during the initial sale. Managed to pick one up late last night. Curious how it will pair with a Modius. Will try it with a few headphones as well as my LCD4. Might be a bit under powered for it but why not...

Mar 28, 2023 at 5:03 PM Post #1,013 of 1,640
Been interested in it since it was announced. Missed my chance during the initial sale. Managed to pick one up late last night. Curious how it will pair with a Modius. Will try it with a few headphones as well as my LCD4. Might be a bit under powered for it but why not...
Looks like a few or a couple more USA/CA are available again.

Mar 28, 2023 at 7:07 PM Post #1,015 of 1,640
The Piety sounds great with the Modius. I also use it with a Lokius. Really nice system with Sennheiser HD600 and HD6XX. Hope you
enjoy your new Piety! 😊

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2023 at 8:04 PM Post #1,018 of 1,640
Great to hear it pairs well with the Modius! Haven't considered a Lokius but now you have tempted me to consider picking one up as well.:smile:

I really like the Lokius. I use it in both my headphone and two channel systems and it really does make a difference.

Mar 28, 2023 at 8:08 PM Post #1,019 of 1,640
I wonder why they're trickling back in a few at a time like that. Returns? Who knows. I wanted to try one so I grabbed it. I don't think it will stand up to my Valhalla but it will be an interesting comparison anyway.
We were told that Schiit couldn't produce these in the quantities necessary for their business model. that's why they are trickling out. One guy who apparently assembles all units can only do so many......
I wonder why they're trickling back in a few at a time like that. Returns? Who knows. I wanted to try one so I grabbed it. I don't think it will stand up to my Valhalla but it will be an interesting comparison anyway.
Guess.........Christian is a one man shop (I'm assuming based on what I've read). After the initial run, he had to order more supplies after which, he had to assemble them all, box them, and ship them.

Leo

Mar 28, 2023 at 8:09 PM Post #1,020 of 1,640
deleted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back