NITSCH x Schiit Magni Piety - Impressions Thread
Nov 21, 2022 at 12:17 PM Post #136 of 1,640
Yeah excited to get mine! What are you all looking forward to pairing with it?

Nov 21, 2022 at 12:46 PM Post #138 of 1,640
Nov 21, 2022 at 2:04 PM Post #139 of 1,640
Did others get an email conformation of their order ?

I got a screen confirmation once payment was made but no follow up automated email as usually happens with those sort of ordering systems.

I don't want to chase CEE TEE directly as I know he will be busy getting orders out but it would be nice to have a record that my order exists.

Nov 21, 2022 at 2:11 PM Post #140 of 1,640

I got a screen confirmation once payment was made but no follow up automated email as usually happens with those sort of ordering systems.

I don't want to chase CEE TEE directly as I know he will be busy getting orders out but it would be nice to have a record that my order exists.
My order confirmation ended up in my gmail promotions folder so make sure you didn't just miss it.

Nov 21, 2022 at 2:12 PM Post #141 of 1,640

Yes - I did. You should have gotten an email confirming the order. I received it right after I placed the order, but (using gmail) it got filtered in my promotions folder and not my main inbox.

Nov 21, 2022 at 5:03 PM Post #150 of 1,640
I'm #1156. The timestamp on my confirmation email is 12:02 EDT, 2 minutes after the website opened for sales.

It must have been a very busy opening.

JC

edit: should be EST

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back