Nirvana Unplugged in NY coming to DVD
Oct 8, 2007 at 3:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

euclid

Headphoneus Supremus
November 20, full unedited 60 minute set plus extras

biggrin.gif

Oct 8, 2007 at 3:47 AM Post #2 of 12
I'm happy to hear that, good music don't you think?

Oct 8, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #5 of 12
Nice; I do have the original CD on my PC server, and yes it is very good sound quality wise, as well as Kurts on stage banter between tracks, is fun too!

I gave my CD away to a fan relative of mine and have been wanting to replace it...

Thanks for the heads up!

Oct 9, 2007 at 4:13 AM Post #6 of 12
Unedited? PLEASE, oh God, PLEASE tell me this means I get the instrumentals of "Sliver," "Negative Creep", "In Bloom", and "Scentless Apprentice"!

Oct 9, 2007 at 8:39 PM Post #8 of 12
yes, definitely long overdue.

the Alice in Chains unplugged CD is great too, i was at Best Buy last weekend and happened to see that on DVD too, which i didnt know about. digging around for info on a possible Nirvana DVD i was pleasantly surprised to see this news, i havnt seen the Nirvana set since junior high on bootleg VHS i recorded, hopfully the quality of this DVD will be better.
wink.gif

i havnt recieved the Alice in Chains DVD yet, i ordered it from DeepDiscount for $9.43, Best Buy was around $15. also ordered Pink Floyd: Live at Pompei for $12.99 at Amazon, i didnt know that was out on DVD either.

Oct 9, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by in_utero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unedited? PLEASE, oh God, PLEASE tell me this means I get the instrumentals of "Sliver," "Negative Creep", "In Bloom", and "Scentless Apprentice"!

hmm im not familiar with these. i cant remeber personally but ive been reading the orginal MTV broadcast left out a few tracks that were released on the CD, but the songs you listed are not on the CD either. can you fill us in?

Oct 9, 2007 at 11:26 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I certainly hope things have been cleaned up video wise. And I also hope the SQ is atleast as good as the CD.

has anything remastered in the last 10 years sounded better than the original? I will not be holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back