Nintendo switch.. still worth it?
Jun 26, 2020 at 12:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

LOPO1985

New Head-Fier
Hi. I always wanted to own Nintendo switch. I have ps4 with bunch of games like God of war or Witcher 3. Last few months im using this console rather occasionally. Its not about games .. its about me but i don't enjoy play this games so much. I'd rather to play some good games on the go.

Mobile gaming is not optional. I dont like clicker free to play games what are on android or ios.

Jun 26, 2020 at 5:41 AM Post #2 of 67
Hi. I always wanted to own Nintendo switch. I have ps4 with bunch of games like God of war or Witcher 3. Last few months im using this console rather occasionally. Its not about games .. its about me but i don't enjoy play this games so much. I'd rather to play some good games on the go.

Mobile gaming is not optional. I dont like clicker free to play games what are on android or ios.
Just wait a bit. A new switch is supposed to come out, that will be backwards compatible.
As far as games go, it is an excellent console. Very very much worth it.

Jun 29, 2020 at 1:01 PM Post #4 of 67
If you like the classic Nintendo games then the switch is good. Otherwise I wouldn't buy it. I have it and play it but my biggest complaint is the prices of these games never go down. Ps5 is coming soon so that's something to think about. I never believed sony for a second that Ps5 can do 8k 120 fps. Maybe 8k 120fps on Tetris yea.

Epic Seven on mobile is an extremely good game. Very high quality. It can take all your money if you let it but that game is extremely free2play. EXTREMELY, even tho it doesn't look like it.

P.S. 720p resolution on the Switch console looks very crisp. It's really nice

Jun 29, 2020 at 1:16 PM Post #5 of 67
I like Nintendo games. When i was younger i had Nintendo ds with many good games like Phoenix wright or Mario and Luigi inside bowsers story. I want know if there are good games like this old games or if it is possible to play old games from gba,ds or 3ds.

Jun 29, 2020 at 1:53 PM Post #9 of 67
My last Pokémon game was Pokémon ruby :-D
It is not important for me if they are good or popular, but rather that I can have them in my pocket. I know that last Zelda on switch is one of the must have games so it will be nice to have it and beat it.

Jun 29, 2020 at 2:56 PM Post #10 of 67
My last Pokémon game was Pokémon ruby :-D
It is not important for me if they are good or popular, but rather that I can have them in my pocket. I know that last Zelda on switch is one of the must have games so it will be nice to have it and beat it.
That is actually my last Pokemon game too. I might have touched Fire Red a bit. My brother bought the new Pokemon Sword and I think I'm gonna play it today.

Jun 29, 2020 at 3:17 PM Post #14 of 67
I see that on switch is Warioware: switched!

Im gonna buy this console.
Do you know about the basic knowledge of the Switch? Like the $300 model you can plug in a tv and play in 1080p. the $200 lite model you can't. But if you never plan to play it on a tv you can save $100. Don't underestimate 720p on the switch though, It's really crisp and looks really nice. This is coming from someone who occasionally game in 4k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back