Nino Bionic
Jun 21, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #16 of 24
Greetings, my friend. I will be happy to hear your feedback. Curious to hear other user's thoughts about these cans.

Jun 21, 2020 at 6:51 PM Post #17 of 24
I've compared them to Meze Empyrean, MrSpeakers Ether C Flow (modified) and some other highly regarded headphones and found them superior in resolution and overall level. Thus I've decided to order Bionics which are supposed to sound even better.
Wow, I've never compared them head-to-head but Carbons were way behind Finals Mk1 in terms of sound body, bass weight, overall musicality, timbres naturalness, etc. And when I compared Finals Mk1 to Empyrean, I've found Meze less detailed and darker, with smaller soundstage, and less transparent. Empyrean, however, proved to have more body, natural timbres, musicality. Those are great cans. Therefore your opinion that Carbons sounded better than Empyrean overall sounds exaggerated to me.

Jun 22, 2020 at 4:58 AM Post #18 of 24
I've found Meze less detailed and darker, with smaller soundstage, and less transparent
You just said my findings when I compared Carbons to Empyreans. That's why I said Carbons are more detailed and higher level overall. That is my opinion/taste, of course, and I find no exaggeration in that. A lot of people just keep forgetting that audio is highly subjective and how one perceive sound is susceptible to many factors.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2020 at 5:05 AM Post #19 of 24
You just said my findings when I compared Carbons to Empyreans. That's why I said Carbons are more detailed and higher level overall. That is my opinion/taste, of course, and I find no exaggeration in that. A lot of people just keep forgetting that audio is highly subjective and how one perceive sound is susceptible to many factors.
I reacted to you saying that Carbons are better overall. I do not agree, they are better only in some aspects) Timbres were so much better in Empyrean. I am eager to compare Empy with Finals mk2 & mk3.

Sep 6, 2021 at 11:19 AM Post #20 of 24
My beloved Final Carbon Mk3.1 (has the same membrane as Bionics) + S-Audio Focus 3.

Attachments

• IMG_20210706_200716.jpg
    IMG_20210706_200716.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Sep 7, 2021 at 5:50 AM Post #22 of 24
Any clue on the status of the website? Is it still in process or has it been completely "abandoned"?

I think it would greatly help the manufacturer, and would also allow people to communicate with him directly.

Sep 7, 2021 at 6:01 AM Post #23 of 24
Any clue on the status of the website? Is it still in process or has it been completely "abandoned"?

I think it would greatly help the manufacturer, and would also allow people to communicate with him directly.

Let me check that out, and I'll report on its status.

Oct 16, 2023 at 3:49 PM Post #24 of 24
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back