Nik's R10 amp: First Pictures
Jul 5, 2003 at 5:22 PM Post #92 of 103
heh... he never replied... i don't think he like the idea too much.. makes my choices easier though!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 5, 2003 at 6:17 PM Post #94 of 103
shhhyaaaa.. well duh... this was only me day dreaming anyway... did you see the tone in nik's "very well merton" words? i should've known.. to be truthful i'm kinda relieved.. i don't think i want to spend $750 on just a design... and i may end up liking the dt880's more than the mspro anyway and in that save myself over $300.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 5, 2003 at 8:23 PM Post #97 of 103
I don't understanding your words, sorry! Do not take my English like your... remember my problem, and for the same problem I don't undesrtand your words.

Nicola
confused.gif

Jul 5, 2003 at 8:31 PM Post #99 of 103
So, why did you speak to Angstrom? If you are telling that if they answer no, you will relieved?

Now i understand language but not your project...

Nicola
confused.gif
confused.gif

Jul 5, 2003 at 8:36 PM Post #100 of 103
NO!! heh.. i will just because i would be releived doesn't mean this doesn't sound neat to me.... bah!!! just ignore what i said... i just wanted to see if such a thing could be done... if it can be i will gladly pay $750 next year.. but i also wanted some ms pro's.. but unless grado fixes the comfort problem i don't think i would stand the ms pro's anyway. i made some new pad designs for grado that i will send on monday.. they should keep the sound the same as the bowl pads but ad faaaarrr more comfort.
so.. for now.. my decision is.. up in the air.

Jul 5, 2003 at 8:47 PM Post #101 of 103
You can stay relaxed, no problem. You are free to do what you want, you did not taken any promise with Angstrom.

Best!
Nicola

Jul 5, 2003 at 8:54 PM Post #102 of 103
i just hope no one gets mad.. this was just supposed to be an idea... that MIGHT turn into reality... i just wanted to see if it could be done... i apoligise for any confusion over this.

Jul 7, 2003 at 1:39 AM Post #103 of 103
Quote:

Originally posted by MERTON
... i just wanted to see if such a thing could be done... if it can be i will gladly pay $750 next year...

Merton,

You might have to put that money aside. I know of a DIY kit headamp project that is being designed (in China) and should be ready later part of this year. And it would cost far less than US$750. Its to be a SET tube based amp. Interested ?? You opinions and inputs on the project welcomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back