Night Oblivion Butastur thread
Apr 2, 2024 at 4:07 PM Post #316 of 320
The H570 eartips were what the designer of the Butastur used when tuning the iem and are what he recommends. I wholeheartedly agree as I rolled many tips and these seemed to strike the best balance. You can find plenty of sellers on Aliexpress for these as well. They'll be a clear, hybrid latex tip with a blue center.

Feaulle H570 or Pentaconn Coreir are best for me.

The tips are definitely the H570... No point on messing around IMHO.

Also if you source is more on the analytical side, yeah they may sound thin... The thing is, they are very transparent so everything has more impact in the sound when compared with some other IEMs.

thx ! just ordered the h570 just now.... hope it wont take long to arrived

and yeah, i test it first on fiio k9 pro , after that test it on ru7 for a moment, and i think it sound fuller on ru7 ... but i guess ill wait till i get better to test them again

Apr 4, 2024 at 1:59 AM Post #318 of 320
Dear friends here is my Night Oblivion Butastur Review.
IMG_20240403_173917-wm-44138.799999952316_watermarked.jpg

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/night-oblivion-butastur.26677/review/33452/

Apr 9, 2024 at 1:16 PM Post #319 of 320
wow, had a great time with this iem , everything feels right, not too much or too less , and still musical and bit sparkly that made it not boring

i saw quite lots people comparing this to supernova, but i still prefer butastur, while both are good iem for their price, supernova feels too laidback for my preference

a little nitpick from me maybe cable is really bad for me, too heavy for my preference (would be okay if its for headphone), and maybe my 0.78pin got bent because its really hard to plug it to the iem, and same with modular jack, its hard to attach and re-attach the plug
and unfortunately short nozzle, hard to get the fit

IMG_20240409_202845.jpg

also is there any other eartips recommendation than H570? i got the H570 S size, but looks like need MS size for better fit , but its sold out in local store ... and just ordered it from aliexpress but looks like its gonna need 3 week ish to come and with this short nozzle , all my other eartips dont give a good seal

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024 at 1:06 AM Post #320 of 320
Probably another one I might miss, but I am selling my Butastur at a ridiculous price. Headphones and earbuds take up lots of listening time nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back