Nice to "officially" meet you Head-fi
Apr 2, 2015 at 6:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

SonicElectronix

Sponsor: SonicElectronix
Hello Head-fi'ers,  
We couldn't be more ecstatic about becoming an official member of the Head-fi community. If Sonic Electronix doesn't ring a bell, we are, on the surface an online retailer of all things audio. But really we are more than just the items we sell. We are experts, deal-makers, customer advocates, music lovers. We are a family. We believe in the pursuit of quality sound.

You can be confident when shopping with us you'll get the best price AND service, guaranteed.  In an effort to do this we have secured direct relationships with several brands you know and your ears love. 

To put our money where our mouth is, for a limited time we are offering head-fi'ers an exclusive 15% OFF All Headphones (with a few exclusions). Use code "HappyEars". But you can always give us a call  and bend our arm a bit, we just might give in to your demands. 

Look forward to more deals, giveaways, special event coverage, product releases and more!

I leave you with a couple of questions: 

What's the most important thing to you when shopping for headphones (besides price)?
Is there something that online hifi audio retailers like ourselves haven't done well?

Apr 3, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #2 of 13
Welcome!  Are you also representing BuySonc.com here?

Apr 3, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #3 of 13

What's the most important thing to you when shopping for headphones (besides price)?
Is there something that online hifi audio retailers like ourselves haven't done well?

I care about quick and open communication with a seller. I don't want to send a company an email and get a response 3-4 days later. Next business day is perfectly acceptable. If a seller doesn't want to respond in a business day then I typically feel that my business isn't important and take it elsewhere. There are a handful of online stores with whom I refuse to do business as a result.

Apr 3, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #5 of 13

I care about quick and open communication with a seller. I don't want to send a company an email and get a response 3-4 days later. Next business day is perfectly acceptable. If a seller doesn't want to respond in a business day then I typically feel that my business isn't important and take it elsewhere. There are a handful of online stores with whom I refuse to do business as a result.

Thanks for the feedback! I know I'm not a fan of slow communication, especially when I'm paying a lot for a specific item. 

Apr 3, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #8 of 13
Welcome to Head-Fi. 

I like an easy to navigate website and the ability to make an offer on selected items.

My offer was accepted and I now am the proud owner of a pair of HD 800s which will be delivered next week.
L3000.gif

Apr 4, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #12 of 13
More than a year ago I wanted to buy some Martin Logan Mikros 90 headphones. There's a tiny amount of available dealers for portable audio brands here. Suprisingly there was a Martin Logan dealer in Brussels! Yet they never deigned respond to my emails (maybe snobbed me because it wasn't about loudspeakers who knows). I was even prepared to pay the 300eur MSRP.

Fortunately had found out about Sonic which ships to Belgium and also matched the price of NewEgg at the time, with good prompt customer service.

Apr 7, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #13 of 13
Welcome to the community guys. Pleased to get your acquaintance, looking forward to what you all bring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back