Nice earbuds
Feb 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

TOFAN

New Head-Fier
I want to buy phones (earbuds) and i thought about AKG K 315, bu t completely dont know how they plays. I'm interested mainly in bass, but it dont have to be strong, good surround, which accents instruments and vocal. If sb listened them, please tell me sth about them. Maybe advise me a different model, similar to this one, but a bit better. My player is ipod nano 1 or 2gen. I listen to dance, techno, trance, electronic, rock. Please don't tell me to buy IEM's - i have some problems with my ears and i can't use them. I plan to spend max. 30-35 $ for them.

Feb 3, 2010 at 2:44 AM Post #3 of 7
The Head-Direct (HiFiMAN) RE1s are a smoking deal right now, and seem to be well-loved here at Head-fi.

I am going to try a pair soon
popcorn.gif

Feb 3, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
good to hear that, but he want earbuds
biggrin.gif

Then get fat tips and don't stick them in so far...
wink_face.gif

Feb 3, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #6 of 7
I think yuin pk3's fit your criteria; I haven't heard better bass in an earbud (non-iem) than in yuin's line, which is why I upgraded to the ok1.

Note that if you want bass quantity, earbuds really are not the way to go as any pair of decent iems will blow away earbuds in bass extension and punch. However, for quality, there are a few earbuds which do well. Do a search in the forums for the massive earbud comparison thread; it's got a great comparison of many aspects of some of the most popular earbuds in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back