Nice bag to carry around my Audeze's and some amps/accessories.
Mar 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jpierson

New Head-Fier
I just wanted to make a recommendation on a travel bag that is working out great with my LCD2's. I really like the hard plastic case that comes with the headphones, but I like this if I'm just heading out and want to carry along some additional items. The curve for the hip area seems to be the perfect fit! It's the Lowepro Adventura 170 and retails at $45.

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Adventura-170,2161,20.htm

Mar 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #6 of 7
I think I may be purchasing a similar or perhaps the same bag for my DT880's and amp setup!
Thanks for the share, I've been asked this multiple times and I really didn't know.
Lowerpro seems like a pretty down to earth company, so this could be good I was never a fan of shiny things that people buy solely to impress others.

Mar 22, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
I think I may be purchasing a similar or perhaps the same bag for my DT880's and amp setup!
Thanks for the share, I've been asked this multiple times and I really didn't know.
Lowerpro seems like a pretty down to earth company, so this could be good I was never a fan of shiny things that people buy solely to impress others.

Agreed. Go with the more simple looking bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back