NHL Playoffs 08
Apr 21, 2008 at 6:30 PM Post #46 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by SptsNaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This coming from a guy who has Briere on his team, who falls down when you blow on him

Ovechkin is not a diver and never was. You're just grasping at straws if your even still talking about it

You are right he never was. But the playoffs change the game. We will find out by the end of the series if he is or not.

I am glad the game is in Philly tonight. That airhorn guy really distracts me. Does it bother anyone else? Maybe it is just me. I have been surprised with Brashere's overall preformance this series. I really don't remember him being so involved in the game when he was with Philly.

Anyways, let's go flyers! I will be really worried if they don't win tongiht.

Apr 21, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #47 of 200
Not like it compares to Philly's goalie interference
wink.gif

Apr 22, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #48 of 200
man... Boston owned that first period, but now it seems like they've given up, this is not a good sign...

Apr 22, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #51 of 200
The Flyers were not able to close teh door. After a strong first period the Caps dominated in every aspect of the game after the first two minutes in the second. Talk about a nice comeback
frown.gif

Apr 22, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #52 of 200
I wouldn't call that a strong first period. I'd call it a caps first period where the flyers got lucky and got 2 in power plays.

Apr 22, 2008 at 3:26 AM Post #53 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercrush /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Take that Boston !
biggrin.gif

Bummer....great game from MTL from the second period on, though. They deserved the win.

Hats off to the Bruins, who came back this year despite HUGE injury losses and showed what being a Bruin is all about. I really thought they had forgotten over the last xxx years!

Despite my favorite team not being in it anymore, looking forward to some great hockey!

Apr 22, 2008 at 3:48 AM Post #54 of 200
Quote:

Originally Posted by skullguise /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bummer....great game from MTL from the second period on, though. They deserved the win.

Hats off to the Bruins, who came back this year despite HUGE injury losses and showed what being a Bruin is all about. I really thought they had forgotten over the last xxx years!

Despite my favorite team not being in it anymore, looking forward to some great hockey!

The Bruins really pushed our Habs quite hard, they were a nice challenge for us ! They certainly played some awesome hockey but in the end, the team that won all these Boston-Montreal games in the regular season walked away with the victory !!
cool.gif

Apr 23, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #58 of 200
Montreal had better get their powerplay going if they want to beat Philly. Of course if Philly checks and gets a little dirty it probably won't be able to. Montreal was 4-0 against them in the regular season, but we shall see. Not a bad game with the flames so far!

Apr 24, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #59 of 200
I like the match-ups this round, I'll be watching every Avs-Wings game in hopes of a Hasek-Theodore fight. Man would that be awesome.

Apr 24, 2008 at 7:39 AM Post #60 of 200
Let's go Sharks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back