NHL '09 thread.
Feb 3, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #16 of 228
Craig Hartsburg fired :S. Too bad, he's a good coach, but there isn't too much to do with that disoriented defense corp and stars who are just out of it. And add sub-par goaltending from Auld, Elliot, and Gerber. ouch.

Feb 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #17 of 228
Pens fan here. We started the season rather well and now I'm just hoping we make the playoffs. At least the Stillers pulled out a Superbowl.

Feb 10, 2009 at 1:45 AM Post #21 of 228
Quote:

Pens fan here. We started the season rather well and now I'm just hoping we make the playoffs. At least the Stillers pulled out a Superbowl.

Not a big fan of the pens but I was really hoping they could put a win together against the wings but that didn't happen... I am hoping the flames can get get out of there 4 game losing streak tonight. They aren't playing horrible but they just couldn't keep control of the puck in their zone against the ducks.

Feb 10, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #22 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ha ha, wow! Canucks finally pulled off a win! Forgot how good it feels to celebrate. Woot!

Their win Saturday against the hawks was epic. Kesler has really stepped it up this February.

Feb 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM Post #23 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE_SOURCE41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am hoping the flames can get get out of there 4 game losing streak tonight. They aren't playing horrible but they just couldn't keep control of the puck in their zone against the ducks.

Nice win last night...Helped us (Panthers) out a lot..Thanks
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2009 at 2:47 AM Post #24 of 228
Good game for the Sharks against Boston. They really came back from a poor 1st period, turned up the hitting and got a couple lucky bounces.

Feb 11, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #25 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by nghiasays /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good game for the Sharks against Boston. They really came back from a poor 1st period, turned up the hitting and got a couple lucky bounces.

Arrgh, I knew I should have hit the dvr before this thread!

Feb 11, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #26 of 228
Quote:

Nice win last night...Helped us (Panthers) out a lot..Thanks

Ya I am just glad we snapped the losing. Hope tomorrow goes well against the ducks though. If kipper plays the same I am sure we can pull it off.

Feb 13, 2009 at 5:53 AM Post #27 of 228
Huge (and entertaining) win by Canucks tonight!

Our goalie still looks troubled, but it seems like we can score our way out of trouble, which wasn't the case in last few seasons. Now we just have to wait for our goalie to catch on the hot streak.

oh and I don't think Bowmeester is going to be traded anywhere, considering that panthers are very much involved in playoff race.

Feb 13, 2009 at 5:55 AM Post #28 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Huge (and entertaining) win by Canucks tonight!

Our goalie still looks troubled, but it seems like we can score our way out of trouble, which wasn't the case in last few seasons. Now we just have to wait for our goalie to catch on the hot streak.

oh and I don't think Bowmeester is going to be traded anywhere, considering that panthers are very much involved in playoff race.

It's Luongo, he'll definitely come around before the playoffs. It'll be interesting to see how Sundin helps the 'Nucks come playoff time.

Feb 13, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #30 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Red - I sure hope you are right...
Things looking up for us after last nights shut out...Rangers tonight, another huge game, boy are they coming thick and fast now...Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back