Next milwaukee meet?
Aug 4, 2004 at 8:14 AM Post #16 of 30
While off-topic, i'll indulge you walt:

My picture is a shrunken version of this picture of ray samuels (Who showed up to the last milwaukee meet, and is more than welcome to this one. After all, the pic *is* in good humor
smily_headphones1.gif
)

http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/.../PICT0019.jpgp

whiteSanjuro, I'm going to MSOE next year as well. I'd love to get in contact with you and have you show me the ropes
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2004 at 3:41 PM Post #17 of 30
hahaha you bet. we can talk about my impressions of msoe at the meet.

as for the library that would be fine as long as there is sufficient table space. i was just barely able to snag some space on a table at the recent chicago meet, so making sure tables are available is key.

Sep 2, 2004 at 11:27 PM Post #19 of 30
I haven't decided on a final date, but i'm thinking early october. Any dates especially good/bad for anyone planning to attend?

Nov 23, 2004 at 11:10 PM Post #23 of 30
Yeah, i've been meaning to get around with this, i've been busy with school and other things though.

I suppose we should try and get intrest for this growing again, and propose a date: How about janurary 15th? It's pretty much a year away from the last meet, and since the meet scene has been slow in this area as of late, should be plenty of time to get some intrest.

Any thoughts/comments from head-fiers?

Nov 26, 2004 at 3:53 AM Post #27 of 30
eb, pm me and let me know if you need help, im in as always.

ps, havent heard from you in awhile, school must be keeping you busy, which is a good thing, school first, headphones second my friend.

Dec 15, 2004 at 11:13 PM Post #28 of 30
Is this meet still looking good for the 15th? If so I'll probably hold off on buying my gf cans for xmas so she can come try some out and see what she likes. Does anyone thats going have beyer 880's they wouldn't mind bringing?

Jan 13, 2005 at 5:51 PM Post #29 of 30
Well.. I assume we're not having it in 2 days, but is there still interest in having one soon. Otherwise, I may look into going to the chicago meet.

Jan 13, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #30 of 30
Yeah, no meets are going to happen this weekend, as soon as i saw fred had planned a chicago meet around this time, i figured it was worth delaying.

Maybe something around april would be better, assuming intrest still exists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back