Next Food Network Star
Jul 28, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by zotjen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why didn't they let the viewers vote for the winner like they have in past seasons? I wonder who the winner would have been then.

If the poll on this forum is any reflection of main stream American then the judges picked correctly. I am still not sure I will watch his show. I wanted Adam to win, but Lisa not winning was a good consolation prize.

Aug 1, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #18 of 23
I never got into the previous seasons but this one got me hooked... I like Adam's idea with interaction with viewers. He really stepped up his culinary skills the past month and dishes were getting good reviews. Lisa really irked me. I can't place what it was but her attitude just rubbed me the wrong way. I am quite indifferent to Aaron but he seems like a good candidate for a new show. I'm gonna check it out this weekend and see how it is..

Aug 1, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #19 of 23
How does Aaron eat apples so neatly???
eek.gif
! lol

Aug 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #20 of 23
Adam had an original idea with the online interactive cooking show. Food network used the idea to create a new show called Ask Aida. Adam wasn't a chef or a food expert by any means, but at least he was entertaining and funny. He would get my vote if the poll was still open.

The person who deserves to be the food network start is the blonde girl from last year. I could watch her all day long. Rory Schepisi

That twisted face weirdo Amy Finley won last year after being eliminated. She was reinstated after Jag lied about his credentials. Amy ended up beating Rory and then quitting the food network as she could not take the pressure. Rory was entertaining and definitely pretty. Lisa from this year was hideous... who wants to look at that over make up clown face all day long.

Food Network if you are reading this... BRING BACK RORY!!

Aug 2, 2008 at 5:52 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by VeipaCray /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Adam had an original idea with the online interactive cooking show. Food network used the idea to create a new show called Ask Aida. Adam wasn't a chef or a food expert by any means, but at least he was entertaining and funny. He would get my vote if the poll was still open.

The person who deserves to be the food network start is the blonde girl from last year. I could watch her all day long. Rory Schepisi

That twisted face weirdo Amy Finley won last year after being eliminated. She was reinstated after Jag lied about his credentials. Amy ended up beating Rory and then quitting the food network as she could not take the pressure. Rory was entertaining and definitely pretty. Lisa from this year was hideous... who wants to look at that over make up clown face all day long.

Food Network if you are reading this... BRING BACK RORY!!

I didn't even notice until you said this. They totally ripped off his idea and gave it to someone else! Both Aaron's new show "Big Daddy's Kitchen" and the show based on Adam's idea "Ask Aida" premier this Sunday. It is a big week for the Food Network.

Aug 2, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #22 of 23
I've been seeing the Ask Aida promos for a while now. I'm guessing that with most shows, it has been in development for some time. Does anyone actually know whenTNFNS actually finished taping? It's possible Adam came up with an idea that they already had plans for, which is why they didn't pick him. Also, Food Network did not have to necessarily give the winner the type of show that they had an idea for. The competition wasn't about who had the best idea for a show.

Aug 5, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #23 of 23
i think the only reason they didn't eliminate someone in the penultimate show is because they wanted Aaron to win.

he sucked so badly in that Vegas round, that they would have had to axe him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back