Newbie help... Please guide me
Oct 29, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #31 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelgome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Madelvice, i understand that you just told me to google or search for an answer.

But lets say i want to know how my headphones will sound with a certain amp/dac how would i come about of knowing?

Do a search for HFI-780. YOu will come across some threads talking about how to amp them. In fact I just saw one yesterday in the full-size headphone amps section.

Oct 29, 2009 at 7:26 AM Post #33 of 43
You'll need to spend some decent cash to get a really good amp. Just keep that in mind. You can always do without or get a cheap one to use for now while you save up for a good one. That's the route I'm taking.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Btw Fenixdown110, lol i dont remember my account on anime-planet.com but i have a legit 6 months total time of anime i have watched ^_^ way more now since its been like 1 year since ive visited that site

It's good to see another fellow otaku on the boards.
smily_headphones1.gif
Are you watching current airing shows?

Oct 29, 2009 at 7:57 AM Post #34 of 43
Dude i cant do weekly shows.. i let the season end and then i close my door and go nuts haha and bigger series like bleach or naruto i read the manga.... then again i read the manga for everything

Oct 29, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #35 of 43
I can't do that. I follow up on them weekly and then discuss them with others. hahaha

Oct 29, 2009 at 8:57 AM Post #36 of 43
Like a true otaku haha....

If you see me on the streets you wouldnt notice that im a otaku lol i keep it strictly as a hobby of some sorts lol

Most my friends take it as a lifestyle

Oct 29, 2009 at 9:50 AM Post #37 of 43
For me it is a lifestyle. I take it one step further. Every weekend, my friend and I hit up Japantown here to eat and shop. haha

Oct 29, 2009 at 8:51 PM Post #39 of 43
I don't cosplay either, although I remember wanting to a while back. I'll take pictures of others cosplaying. That's about it. lol

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #41 of 43
Quote:

OMG DUDE MY HFI-780 just burnt in .. bass is so full and ambient now

Make it even more full with an amp to match!
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #42 of 43
Unfortunately, hi-fi headphone equipment is a small enough niche that there aren't really easy ways to test stuff out. You might find a store near you, search around head-fi and google for reviews/other forums. You'll probably find some stuff stuff around head-fi about what would be a good match/how different things will affect your sound. Your best bet is to find a meet and/or ask people who have similar set-ups to the one you want/have. Sorry if I came off as snippy, didn't mean to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back