NEW ZMF LTD Verite Closed Models now available!
May 4, 2021 at 6:08 PM Post #61 of 76
We listed 6 to 12 weeks on the order page but we always are looking to beat our time frames listed.

I hear what you say, and what I heard is that I should be disappointed if my pair doesn’t materialize in my hands in the next 5 seconds, because that’s what you promised and no less. Thanks!

Edit: OK 5 seconds have gone by and the VCs still haven’t teleported into my hands even though that is precisely what Zach guaranteed I’m so confused :frowning2:

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 9:55 PM Post #62 of 76
I hear what you say, and what I heard is that I should be disappointed if my pair doesn’t materialize in my hands in the next 5 seconds, because that’s what you promised and no less. Thanks!

Edit: OK 5 seconds have gone by and the VCs still haven’t teleported into my hands even though that is precisely what Zach guaranteed I’m so confused :frowning2:
TBH it's worth the wait, I bought my set and waited the full duration. Just let them work.

May 5, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #63 of 76
We've got three exciting new Verite Closed models!

1. The new stock wood for the Verite Closed is the superbly chatoyant Sapele wood. It is a little harder than the previous stock wood MonkeyPod, and features a "glow" that will stand out when struck by light!

Link to the Sapele wood product page.

2. OLIVE LTD, is the new LTD wood. We have a beautiful batch of amber and black ink streaked Olive, that feels so soft and buttery that you'll want to hold them when you're not listening to epic jams!

Link to the Olive wood product page.

3. Last but not least, Verite Closed Stabilized will again be released in a batch of 25 on April 30th at 6PM CST/1AM UTC. We expect these to go fast, so check in 24 hours before release to check out the sets so you have a chance to get the one you want. Last time we released these they sold out in about 20 minutes. We will have a second batch of 25 released on May 14th.

Link to the Stabilized wood product page.

Here's some pics of the new stuff - I'll add more here later! The stabilized pics are from a previous batch FYI - as I ahven't grabbed pics yet.

_DSC6067.jpg_DSC6080.jpgDSC06041.jpgDSC05518.jpgDSC05548.jpgDSC05552.jpg
DSC05277.jpgDSC05297.jpgDSC05317.jpg
25 Masterpieces, love this awesome work of you Zach and your team, but i think no chance for me to get 1 to germany:beerchug:

zach, are you still planning a second batch of stabilized VC for May 14? Would be great if the images of that batch were available in advance. I did try to go online when the last batch was released but it was all gone in a minute. I simple wasn’t able to complete the purchase with all best efforts.. thanks :)

May 5, 2021 at 5:37 PM Post #64 of 76
zach, are you still planning a second batch of stabilized VC for May 14? Would be great if the images of that batch were available in advance. I did try to go online when the last batch was released but it was all gone in a minute. I simple wasn’t able to complete the purchase with all best efforts.. thanks :)
Yep they will be up around 24 hrs in advance again!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
May 5, 2021 at 5:56 PM Post #65 of 76
Yep they will be up around 24 hrs in advance again!
great. will check it out

last time few days ago wasn't really clear what models will be available, it looked like pictures from last year. hopefully this will be self explanatory (and hopefully bit more relaxed purchasing experience:)

May 5, 2021 at 7:11 PM Post #66 of 76
great. will check it out

last time few days ago wasn't really clear what models will be available, it looked like pictures from last year. hopefully this will be self explanatory (and hopefully bit more relaxed purchasing experience:)
The last set were gone within 5 minutes.. It will not be relaxed :) I would take a look at their instagram / forums here for posts 24 hours prior to that date. I spent the day looking over which one I wanted, decided on 2 to go for, then prepped the website the hour leading up to it. Make sure paypal / apple pay is set up and ready to go and then it's simply a race.

May 5, 2021 at 7:14 PM Post #67 of 76
The last set were gone within 5 minutes.. It will not be relaxed :) I would take a look at their instagram / forums here for posts 24 hours prior to that date. I spent the day looking over which one I wanted, decided on 2 to go for, then prepped the website the hour leading up to it. Make sure paypal / apple pay is set up and ready to go and then it's simply a race.
tried to to that. still didn't make it. kind of stressful when one considers I am TRYING to spend $3,000+

the sense of artificial scarcity as an exercise in hype is, admittedly, a bit of a turn off. I recently bought another headphone for similar price and took all the time in the world to demo in the store and buy it without stress (and a limited edition version at that).

I'll give this a shot again. if works great. if not, I'll move one... :frowning2:

May 5, 2021 at 7:19 PM Post #68 of 76
tried to to that. still didn't make it. kind of stressful when one considers I am TRYING to spend $3,000+

the sense of artificial scarcity as an exercise in hype is, admittedly, a bit of a turn off. I recently bought another headphone for similar price and took all the time in the world to demo in the store and buy it without stress (and a limited edition version at that).

I'll give this a shot again. if works great. if not, I'll move one... :frowning2:
The difference here is you aren't buying a mass manufactured headphone. If you want the same model, with the easy of picking out the bits and pieces there is a stock and ltd option. These are each individual one off headphones that are completely unique. Even if you look at pictures of the stock woods they can be really unique too. Overall the point is these are very unique and individual headphones that are made to order. There's nothing artificial about the scarcity here because they are a small company who can only make so many headphones.

In the end though you are right, all you can do is try. That was my personal mentality, if I got it then great, if not then I'd be just fine and get a stock model.

May 5, 2021 at 7:24 PM Post #69 of 76
The difference here is you aren't buying a mass manufactured headphone. If you want the same model, with the easy of picking out the bits and pieces there is a stock and ltd option. These are each individual one off headphones that are completely unique. Even if you look at pictures of the stock woods they can be really unique too. Overall the point is these are very unique and individual headphones that are made to order. There's nothing artificial about the scarcity here because they are a small company who can only make so many headphones.

In the end though you are right, all you can do is try. That was my personal mentality, if I got it then great, if not then I'd be just fine and get a stock model.
I know.

but for benchmark, just bought the Kennerton Thekk limited edicition stablilized maple (which is btw an incredible heapdhone, aboslutely love it, in fact I'm weating it now:)), and it was available to demo, and to purchase without stress.

I'll give this a shot. but if doesn't work I'll give up on this one..

May 5, 2021 at 7:27 PM Post #70 of 76

Don't overlook the $2700 LTD olive wood...its one of the rarer better woods offered on LTD model. Very dense only behind Ironwood and the wood pattern is pretty unique to the headphones too. That would be a great backup choice if you can't grab an upcoming stabilized set.

May 5, 2021 at 7:39 PM Post #71 of 76
Don't overlook the $2700 LTD olive wood...its one of the rarer better woods offered on LTD model. Very dense only behind Ironwood and the wood pattern is pretty unique to the headphones too. That would be a great backup choice if you can't grab an upcoming stabilized set.
thanks for the heads up - I'll check it out..!

May 14, 2021 at 12:00 AM Post #72 of 76
ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
May 31, 2021 at 4:32 PM Post #75 of 76
Wow what a coincidence. I mentioned somewhere in a classified listing yesterday that Ironwood one of the the most dense wood available next to Blackwood and found this today on ZMF website. OMG This is really tempting my wallet's about to be dented again.

Attachments

• VO Blackwood.png
    VO Blackwood.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back