New Zealand meet, May 24th in Auckland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2014 at 5:14 AM Post #197 of 367
Reputation given for that post, not enough memes in this thread.

Apr 9, 2014 at 5:34 AM Post #198 of 367
Who's getting an OPPO PM-1 and bringing it to the meet?!? Somebody please take one for the team? 
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM Post #200 of 367
10-4pm May 24th!

Apr 13, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #201 of 367
Gutted.  Now looks like I won't be able to get there.

Please you guys - take plenty of pics, and post them after the event.  I'll have to try again next year.

Apr 13, 2014 at 6:44 PM Post #202 of 367
  Who's getting an OPPO PM-1 and bringing it to the meet?!? Somebody please take one for the team? 
biggrin.gif

Will it be available by the time of the meet, and what is the price? I might be prepared to pick one up...

Apr 13, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #203 of 367
  Gutted.  Now looks like I won't be able to get there.

Please you guys - take plenty of pics, and post them after the event.  I'll have to try again next year.

ARGH! NOOOO!!!!!

That stinks, but rest reassured there will be plenty of photos - my good buddy Nik will be blogging the event for us and I'll be lending him my GH3 for photography duty.

Also, tickets can now be purchased via Trademe: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=717640361

But lots people, and make sure to tell EVERYONE you know!

Apr 13, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #204 of 367
Woohoo! First ticket sale, interestingly not even a Head-Fi member (c'mon, are you guys asleep or what?).

Apr 13, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #205 of 367
Ticket bought 
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2014 at 7:09 AM Post #207 of 367
Great stuff - so difficult getting the opportunity to sample such great kit.
.. are we talking limited ticket numbers? Gotta sort my travel out..... but will be seriously gutted if this sells out - as it definitely should!

Apr 14, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #208 of 367
Great stuff - so difficult getting the opportunity to sample such great kit.
.. are we talking limited ticket numbers? Gotta sort my travel out..... but will be seriously gutted if this sells out - as it definitely should!

Ticket numbers not limited :)

Also, I am a numbskull, I said May 25th above, when it is of course May 24th.

Apr 15, 2014 at 3:22 AM Post #210 of 367
I will jump on TM and grab a ticket.

Still wondering whether to bring along my Bushmaster Mk2 DAC to give an idea of the other end of the scale of price etc :frowning2:

I still think its a good DAC (for stereo purposes, I havent really tried it out with cans) and I would love to be able to try it with some cans like Audeze, HiFiman and Fostex if there is any there?

A bit of background on me, I am a relative learner in the headfi space and thankfully Billy (revogamer) has helped me to narrow the field of potential purchases.  I started out looking at the T90's, then decided I could push myself to the T1's (less treble) and then Billy threw a spanner in the works with the HD800's!  I love the detail but I find the ear cups a little too roomy and a little bit uncomfortable.   Are there any other cans coming along that you guys recommend that I check out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back