New York Audio Show 2013
Feb 10, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #31 of 91
I'm looking to find a good set of cans that the RWAK100 can drive...or a real high end set of in ear monitors.  From what I read, I do not think the RWAK100 can drive my HD800's.

Feb 10, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #32 of 91
Quote:
Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry for your wallet.

Thanks!  I am feeling the pain already and havent even ramped up yet !
beyersmile.png

Feb 10, 2013 at 8:15 PM Post #33 of 91
Thanks!  I am feeling the pain already and havent even ramped up yet ! :beyersmile:

HD 800's, first post, can't be. Your wallet has certainly been rebelling for a while. I bet your amp can drive my K240 MKii's, or my DT880's, let's trade <3 haha

Feb 18, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #36 of 91
Look what's happening right after this weekend.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/634922/official-ny-regional-spring-meet-april-20-2013

You guy's (and girls) are so lucky!  Two great audio events back to back!

For me I have to choose and Crossroads makes the choice easy to make.

Feb 19, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #37 of 91
Quote:
Anyone know how easily you can actually 'test' the gear?

For the ultra high-end home audio rooms it's mostly sit and listen to a demonstration with some of the smaller/shared rooms letting you play around. For the headphone stuff it was all, choose headphones from a stand, pull up a chair and have at it.

Someone above mentioned IEMs. I didn't see any at last year's show.

Feb 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #38 of 91
Man, I'm seriously contemplating making a trip to NY come April (I'm in Toronto)....

To anyone who's been to the previous show, how likely would a pair of Orpheus cans make an appearance? For demo purposes of course 
beyersmile.png

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #39 of 91
I will bring my HE-400's as well, when you get a chance to update the list, they should be here Tuesday :)

Feb 27, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #40 of 91
Quote:
Man, I'm seriously contemplating making a trip to NY come April (I'm in Toronto)....

To anyone who's been to the previous show, how likely would a pair of Orpheus cans make an appearance? For demo purposes of course 
beyersmile.png

Honestly pretty low. I don't remember seeing a Sennheiser table there last year. I think Woo Audio had an hd-800 but I didn't see much Sennheiser stuff.

Mar 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #41 of 91
Quote:
We should all meet up for breakfast or something before hand! Or somewhere else if you all wanna go mid day

I'm down for that.

Mar 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #42 of 91
Quote:
Look what's happening right after this weekend.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/634922/official-ny-regional-spring-meet-april-20-2013

You guy's (and girls) are so lucky!  Two great audio events back to back!

For me I have to choose and Crossroads makes the choice easy to make.

Ha, bet you're psyched for the Crossroads show! We still gonna meet up for the show Steve?

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #45 of 91
Quote:
Ha, bet you're psyched for the Crossroads show! We still gonna meet up for the show Steve?

Sorry for not answering sooner. Yes I am totally psyched about the show. Let's meet for sure. Is there going to be a group thing?

Quote:
Dumb question: is there a ticket discount for Head-Fi.org members?

NOT DUMB.....I don't have tickets right now either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back