New VW GTI ads
Mar 14, 2006 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Todd R

Headphoneus Supremus
Have you seen The new VW GTI ads? (Last 3 ads).
Funniest ads this year.
Un-Pimp your ride
biggrin.gif

Mar 14, 2006 at 4:30 PM Post #2 of 30
V-Dub is played so disgustingly by that famous swedish actor, just perfect! I love how he throws up the "VW" sign with his hands at the end of each bit!

Mar 14, 2006 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 30
I love the first one, where the guy insists that the windows stay rolled-down. I crack up every time he says "Honey, it's really hard for me to hear the sound of the engine with all that yakin'!"

I want to see the next ten seconds of that scene where he gets whacked upside the head by his girlfriend, and then has to sleep on the couch that night
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 14, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #4 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
V-Dub is played so disgustingly by that famous swedish actor, just perfect! I love how he throws up the "VW" sign with his hands at the end of each bit!

Peter Stormare.
I couldn't figure out where I knew him from at first. He was one of the kidnappers in Fargo.

Yo, V-Dub in the house!

I actually went to the local dealership this week to check out a GTI.
Guess the ad worked.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 14, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #8 of 30
"oh, snap!"

damn funny.

Mar 14, 2006 at 8:52 PM Post #9 of 30
"It looks like it could fly."

I laughed.

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #10 of 30
The guy in those commericials is one of the inmates from prison break. That was the first thing that jumped out at me when I first saw the commercial. He's hillarious in them...

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:15 AM Post #11 of 30
I don't think I've laughed so hard at a commercial for a while. Stormare is awesome in them, and the chic is pretty funny too, definitely not sucking. I laugh every time I see a rice burner now with one of those huge wings because I've always joked that they look like they should be able to fly. The gti is a good looking car though, but very overpriced and price goes up QUICK with options. I would buy an A3 before one of those, but sweet looking nonetheless. Veedub, keepin real on the advertising tip, ja...
biggrin.gif

Slade

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:25 AM Post #12 of 30
he was great in fargo, constantine (playing satan), and big lebowski as karl hungus.

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:29 AM Post #13 of 30
He was karl hungus??? That is awesome, I'll have to watch that one again. Nothin like a little logjammin with karl hungus...
biggrin.gif

Slade

Mar 21, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #14 of 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back