New ultrasone IQ in hand
Nov 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

forceofnature

Head-Fier

I have been a lurker for some time now but now with my new in ear monitors in hand I had to share. Box not yet opened.
Kevin

yqeretyr.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nov 21, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #3 of 8
They looks great and hope they will sound great as well, please keep posting your impression and we will wait for your full review.

Nov 24, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #5 of 8
Nice, is it possible to see the pictures of the silicone tips, i haven't being able to find any pictures of those. Just complys that these are shipped with.

Also does the control able to adjust volume? or just pause etc.

Jun 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #6 of 8
I am an Ultrasone fan - have had the Signature Pros for awhile and have been wanting the IQs since they were announced.  When my son's cheap in-ear's stopped working, I did what any good father would do.  I gave him my Shure SE535s and ordered the IQs.  Pure joy.  I must say that the reviews on these were mixed and scared me a bit. But once I found the right tip and got the fit right, the sound was incredible.  I literally joined the forum today after lurking for awhile, and although I love my music, I do not consider myself knowledgable enough to post a review.  Let me just say that the sound is considerably better than the 535s, and that the IQs compare favorably to the Signature Pros.  The sound is different, but different isn't bad.  Little to no compromise in my mind when lugging the big set is impractical.  I'm so impressed with the IQs that I'm thinking of upgrading my portable source from my iPod to the new iRiver AK120 - just trying to figure out how to explain that to my wife :)

Jun 27, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
Nice, is it possible to see the pictures of the silicone tips, i haven't being able to find any pictures of those. Just complys that these are shipped with.

From what I remember, the remote and mic was only single button, don't quote me though.  There are two sets of silicone tips, cone and regular.  They are both pretty long tips. 

Oct 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #8 of 8

Android users have access to a free App which controls the earphones among other features too. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ultrasone.iq

But no dedicated volume controls on the cable itself.

Currently, I'm burning in my IQ's (Been 24hrs so far)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back