NEW UE Triple Fi 10 Pro Earphones at www.EarphoneSolutions.com
Oct 15, 2006 at 3:01 AM Post #46 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49
Do you also have them on Pre-order

Update, the Triple Fi has been cancelled and Ultimate Ears are going out of business.

Okay, I'm kidding, but stay calm. The Triple Fi will be showing up very soon (again my bet is they start shipping next week).

Oct 15, 2006 at 3:06 AM Post #47 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
Update, the Triple Fi has been cancelled and Ultimate Ears are going out of business.

Okay, I'm kidding, but stay calm. The Triple Fi will be showing up very soon (again my bet is they start shipping next week).

blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif
rs1smile.gif

Oct 15, 2006 at 4:39 AM Post #48 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor

If TF10pro has been cancelled, then I'll go for SF5pro 2nd hand, as many ppl is selling SF5pro 2nd version 99.9% new in a very reasonal price, I guess they are shifting to TF10pro..
rs1smile.gif

Oct 27, 2006 at 3:15 PM Post #52 of 90
I've heard they're supposed to ship out next week. Which means we MAY be getting them the first week of November. Now, I've only heard this here so that may or may not be the case.

I have to admit I'm getting a little antsy myself.

I have a Triple.Fi jones

Oct 27, 2006 at 9:16 PM Post #53 of 90
[size=small]Hello everyone!

We just received the following communication from UE:

"Greetings,

This is a courtesy notice to let you know there will be a minor delay in the first delivery of the triple.fi limited edition 10 pros. Our adjusted delivery date will now be November 10th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and your continued patronage.

Best Regards,

Ultimate Ears, LLC
"

Following that date, we should receive the engraved units 3-4 days later and customers should expect their shipments to arrive 2-3 days after.

Thank you!
[/size]

Oct 28, 2006 at 1:41 AM Post #54 of 90
Thanks for the notice.....so plus shiping, 1/2 month more waiting 8..-(

There is a movie "The Departed", directed by Martin Scorsese. There is a sense that the undercover cop complaining to his supervisor "Three years, three year and three years, I've been undercover for almost 9 years!!!"

Hope this does not happen to the TF 10 pro
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 28, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #55 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
[size=small]Hello everyone!

We just received the following communication from UE:

"Greetings,

This is a courtesy notice to let you know there will be a minor delay in the first delivery of the triple.fi limited edition 10 pros. Our adjusted delivery date will now be November 10th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and your continued patronage.

Best Regards,

Ultimate Ears, LLC
"

Following that date, we should receive the engraved units 3-4 days later and customers should expect their shipments to arrive 2-3 days after.

Thank you!
[/size]

crap

Oct 28, 2006 at 12:56 PM Post #56 of 90
[size=small]Sorry folks. But I am sure UE is just making sure everything is a solid 10!

If you remember with the Shure E4c last year there was almost a 4 month delay and this year with the E500 the delay was again 2-3 months, so I think 10-15 days is pretty good. UE had also told us before that they wanted to release the Triple.fis with plenty built units.

Just a little bit more...
lambda.gif

At any rate we still have LIMITED EDITION Triple.Fi 10 Pro allocated for us that would cover new orders for at least another week.[/size]

Oct 28, 2006 at 1:14 PM Post #57 of 90
[size=large]We have a WINNER![/size]

[size=medium]CONGRATULATIONS to GENEVIEVE L from San Dimas, California for winning our Killing with The Killers Contest and thank you for all that the took part![/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back