NEW UE Triple Fi 10 Pro Earphones at www.EarphoneSolutions.com
Sep 29, 2006 at 8:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=large]NEWS FLASH[/size]

[size=large]Pre-Order NOW the LIMITED EDITION Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Earphones[/size]

We are now taking pre-order for the Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 In-Ear-Monitor! Make sure you place your pre-order to be included on this one-time limited offer. There will be only 1000 of the limited edition Triple.fi 10s built. Be one of the few to own this piece of personal audio history.

The Limited Edition Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 In-Ear-Monitors will include:
  1. Your name engraved on the metallic roadie case
  2. Limited Edition number inscribed on the hockey puck squircle case
  3. Exclusive artwork by Ultimate Ears
  4. Certificate of Authenticity (Only 1,000 units will be made)
  5. Automatic entry into our Killing with The Killers Vegas Concert! (Conditions apply)

[size=large]EXCLUSIVE EarphoneSolutions.com PROMOTION:[/size][size=medium] The first 200 pre-orders placed at www.EarphoneSolutions.com for the LIMITED EDITION Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 In-Ear-Monitor will be automatically entered in our contest to win:[/size]
[size=large]

. A Vacation to Las Vegas to attend the Vegoose Festival in Las Vegas as guests of The Killers!
[/size]

Conditions:

* Airfare is included for contestants in the continental United States only. If the winner is outside the US or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, he/she will have to provide their own airfare.

[size=large]Ultimate Ears Superfi.5Pro CLEAR Earphones and Superfi3.Studio CLEAR Earphones now available in CLEAR[/size]

Besides the standard black and white colors, EarphoneSolutions.com will be selling the Ultimate Ears 5Pro and 3 Studio in CLEAR starting next week!

Oct 1, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #3 of 90
This is really confusing. What makes these limited editions? And why hasn't ultimate ears said anything about them being LTD EDs?

Oct 1, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #4 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
This is really confusing. What makes these limited editions? And why hasn't ultimate ears said anything about them being LTD EDs?

The metallic blue color
The serialized Silver case # of 1000
Roadie case engraved with your name

Oct 1, 2006 at 4:55 AM Post #5 of 90
I just placed my order. Any orders placed through this form are guaranteed to be Special Edition? Thanks.

Oct 1, 2006 at 6:09 PM Post #6 of 90
THE LIMITED EDITION WILL HAVE:

* Your name engraved on the roadie case
* Limited edition # on the hockey puck squircle case
* Exclusive UE artwork
* Certification of authenticity

We will receive anywhere between 200 and 500 units. All orders placed on our website, while it states "LIMITED EDITION" will receive the LIMITED EDITION. We will keep an eye on the number of pre-orders and coordinate with UE. Once we reach the number that we will receive the website will be changed to show the regular SKU.

Once we are so many days of the shipping date, we will charge your credit card and send your name to UE to have it engraved on the case. UE will ship them to us and we will ship them to each new owner.

The VEGOOSE Festival in VEGAS for 2 (1 winner and 1 friend) with The Killers will be for ONE of the first 200 pre-orders placed at EarphoneSolutions.com ONLY! As we will be providing hotel, airfare, etc. (restrictions apply -- please read the main post).

If I didn't answer your question, please accept my apologies and repost your specific question and I will be glad to address it.

Thank you,

Flavio

Oct 2, 2006 at 4:34 AM Post #8 of 90
yeah i would like for some initial impressions before i make the decision. hopefully there's someone out there that will share it with us.

Oct 2, 2006 at 2:11 PM Post #12 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by xcodeguy
…I’m not sure about how I got so lucky on this. I guess things can go extremely right once in a while…

Back in August I had to RMA my metallic black version 2.0 UE Super.fi Pro 5’s. At the time, UE thought they would be able to get me my replacement in a week, but due to supplier problems it looks like it’s going to be sometime in October. I sent UE an email last week just to confirm that there was still a delay. To my surprise, Jeanette, a UE Sales Rep. called me on the phone. Jeanette apologized for delay and went as far as to have a box full of cool swag AND a free cable upgrade sent to me. Now my existing white Super.fi’s seem new again.

And now for the outstanding customer service UE is renowned for…

But it gets better…Even after the care package, Jeanette sent me an email saying that she forwarded my contact information to her marketing department so that I would be eligible to purchase a limited edition version of the new Triple.fi 10 Pro’s that are going to be released in October. This offer was only being extended to the Triple.fi naming contest participants. I sent Jeanette an email back saying that I too participated in the contest. The next thing I know, on Thursday, I get another email from Jeanette providing some very general details on the limited edition offer AND that she has made my name the first one on the list.

I'm getting the first of the Limited Editiion Triple.fi's offered to the contest participants. I'm having "The First" inscribed on the roadie case.
cool.gif

Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing here but I can't wait until the Triple.fi's ship...

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...5&goto=newpost

Any comment?

Oct 2, 2006 at 3:12 PM Post #13 of 90
[size=small]Let me try to clarify:

1) UE will build 1,000 LIMITED EDITION Triple.fi. EarphoneSolutions.com was guaranteed a minimum of 200 units. Whatever else UE does with the other 800 units is in no way related to ES. I believe some will go to Japan, some to Europe, some will go to celebrities, some will ship directly from UE, etc...

2) The VEGAS contest, where you and a friend will be guests of The Killers is an EXCLUSIVE offer of EarphoneSolutions.com and UE, so in order to enter this contest you will have to have purchased your Tripl-fi from ES. How can I guarantee that? We are paying for the airline tickets (from any point within the continental US to Las Vegas -- sorry but no first class
biggrin.gif
) and the hotel in Las Vegas.
280smile.gif

We will actually extend this contest to more UE skus. Example, we will include the 5PROS and possibly the 5EB and 3Studios, meaning, when you buy them from us during this period, you will also enter to win the Vegoose Festival with The Killers. We will let you all know which other skus will be included. For now, the Triple.fi is in.[/size]

Oct 2, 2006 at 4:31 PM Post #14 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
[size=small]Let me try to clarify:

1) UE will build 1,000 LIMITED EDITION Triple.fi. EarphoneSolutions.com was guaranteed a minimum of 200 units. Whatever else UE does with the other 800 units is in no way related to ES. I believe some will go to Japan, some to Europe, some will go to celebrities, some will ship directly from UE, etc...

2) The VEGAS contest, where you and a friend will be guests of The Killers is an EXCLUSIVE offer of EarphoneSolutions.com and UE, so in order to enter this contest you will have to have purchased your Tripl-fi from ES. How can I guarantee that? We are paying for the airline tickets (from any point within the continental US to Las Vegas -- sorry but no first class
biggrin.gif
) and the hotel in Las Vegas.
280smile.gif

We will actually extend this contest to more UE skus. Example, we will include the 5PROS and possibly the 5EB and 3Studios, meaning, when you buy them from us during this period, you will also enter to win the Vegoose Festival with The Killers. We will let you all know which other skus will be included. For now, the Triple.fi is in.[/size]

I just spoke with UE. I was told that the limited's were allocated to people who entered the nameing contest first and if there is any left over they could be available for sale. I wonder if there is a different limited edition than what you are advertising? Any Idea?

Oct 2, 2006 at 5:52 PM Post #15 of 90
Quote:

I just spoke with UE. I was told that the limited's were allocated to people who entered the nameing contest first and if there is any left over they could be available for sale. I wonder if there is a different limited edition than what you are advertising? Any Idea?

Like I said, we have no idea what UE will do with the other units. I can only respond for the units allocated to EarphoneSolutions.com. There are NO "different limited editions".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back