NEW TWag v2 Micro and the ALL NEW TWag v2 Ultra Micro!!
Dec 28, 2010 at 1:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
So, as I update my entire lineup with TWag v2, and I have decided to start with the Micro and the ALL NEW very low profile bottom exit TWag v2 Ultra Micro!!

First:
TWag v2 Micro.

Information from the designer; Cryoparts on the new and improved TWag v2!!

A quote from Lee:
"In  order to improve on the exceedingly well received TWag, I looked at things in a different way than I usually do when designing a cable.  TWag has been a great success, and has quickly become recognized as the premier wire for headphones and IEM's, so I wanted to keep the "soul" (or gestalt) of the wire intact, but try and improve on a few areas".

The changes are amazing. Even more detail. Better soundstage, blacker blacks. Better detail in the low end. More transparent!! These are just a few.

For a VERY limited time only, the price on my site will not change. Within the next few weeks, the price current at $120 will be set to $140. So dont miss out on the Introductory offer!

Please order from here:
http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/whiplash-custom-cables/whiplash-elite-micro-line-out-dock-lod-right-exit.html

I will be updating the content to reflect the new TWag v2. If you order from here, you will be receiving TWag v2.

The ALL NEW, ultra low profile, bottom exit; TWag v2 Ultra Micro!!!
Lengths can vary based on your setup. The sound is SPECTACULAR. There is no other better choice for words.

Sneak Peak:

Custom right angle connector used. Durable and flexible with the shortest length possible using the bottom exit from a newly design ULTRA low profile dock connector. The labor is very very on this.

Its currently not on my site however will be shortly.

Introductory price of $150. The price will go up once the sale is over. 

I'm positive this will be an "eye opener".

Please email me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com for emails.

Thanks!
Craig

Dec 28, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #2 of 14
omg! the ultra low profile LOD is so amazing
Is it possible to have low profile TWag v2 LOD for modded ipod?
I know the dock might have to be bigger to fit the cap but I really want a right angled one since it will save a lot of space.

Dec 29, 2010 at 1:17 AM Post #3 of 14
Craig:

1. Does the TWag v2 Micro or Ultra Micro work with Nano 6g or the ipad?

2, Many of the newer amps have their input off to the side (for instance, Pico Slim, Protector, SR71B etc), How will the Ultra nano fit those amp with the tiny cable?

3.  My TWag JH13 needs almost 500 hours of burn in, will the TWag v2 require the same and do you have any plan to burn in th V2 before using them to make cables?

Dec 29, 2010 at 1:48 AM Post #4 of 14

Quote:
Craig:

1. Does the TWag v2 Micro or Ultra Micro work with Nano 6g or the ipad?

2, Many of the newer amps have their input off to the side (for instance, Pico Slim, Protector, SR71B etc), How will the Ultra nano fit those amp with the tiny cable?

3.  My TWag JH13 needs almost 500 hours of burn in, will the TWag v2 require the same and do you have any plan to burn in th V2 before using them to make cables?

1. Yes it works will ALL non modded ipods/iPhones
2. Well its customize to length so you tell me your setup and I custom make the cable. Its a PERFECT match for the Pico Slim BTW. I'm sure I can add many amps to the list.
3. So far, of course burn in is required. My opinion is not fully ready to share on the magical number. However its sounds better right out of the box and at certain burn in times and it seems further along compared to v1. I can pre burn in cables which I will start offering as a service. In fact, why no announce this now? 

I will be offering a pre burn in service. The cost will be minimal and the details posted in the next few days.

Like I said, the Ultra Micro is designed to be customizable. I have a great picture of it being used with the Pico Slim and the Protector and now I cant find it...figures.

Thanks!
Craig

Dec 29, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #5 of 14
Thanks Craig, but will it work with the Ipad?  How soon will you be able to ship these lods after payment?

Dec 29, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #7 of 14
Thanks, I have to decide if I should go with the Micro or the Ultra micro.

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #10 of 14
Hello. I've been trying to get in touch with you. I'd like to order the twag v2 ultra micro. I have an ipod nano and a pico slim, and possibly will upgrade to an iphone 4 at some point. Any idea what length is best for me?

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #11 of 14

Quote:
Does the Ultra Micro lod come with the option of being configured with the silver right angled 3.5mm uyaide connector?

Its fully customizable. Once the Ultra Micro gets out into the public, listeners will understand how incredible sounding this is and a perfect match for portable listening!!

Craig

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #12 of 14

Quote:
Hello. I've been trying to get in touch with you. I'd like to order the twag v2 ultra micro. I have an ipod nano and a pico slim, and possibly will upgrade to an iphone 4 at some point. Any idea what length is best for me?

YES!! Its the exact size thats in the photo. Its like 1 3/4" I think...

If you are interested, the price is $150 (includes shipping, etc). My paypal address is csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

Thanks!!!
Craig

Jan 20, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #13 of 14

Quote:
Quote:

YES!! Its the exact size thats in the photo. Its like 1 3/4" I think...

If you are interested, the price is $150 (includes shipping, etc). My paypal address is csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

Thanks!!!
Craig

Craig, I have the same setup and would like to order the Ultra Micro with the silver right angled 3.5mm uyaide connector.  I have pm'd you for instruction to order and have not heard from you yet.  Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back