New TOL A&K DAP : the AK Ultima SP1000
Mar 31, 2020 at 3:01 AM Post #7,921 of 9,409
I would very much appreciate if someone could help me please.I recently bought an annual subscription to Qobuz which I have been enjoying on my main music system for the past fortnight.Yesterday I eventually got round to loading Qobuz on to my SP1000 per instruction.I can log in ok but appear to be stuck on Discover screen but can’t navigate from it at all.I presume I’m doing something basic wrong but not sure what.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Anyone?

Mar 31, 2020 at 5:21 AM Post #7,923 of 9,409
Thanks for your reply.I downloaded from apk pure using Android File Transfer as I have a Mac desk top.I previously had Amazon HD on free trial and never had any bother with that.Thanks for your help.

Mar 31, 2020 at 5:35 AM Post #7,924 of 9,409
Thanks for your reply.I downloaded from apk pure using Android File Transfer as I have a Mac desk top.I previously had Amazon HD on free trial and never had any bother with that.Thanks for your help.
I'd say try a different version of the apk - the AK software isn't directly optimised for them so you can end up with specific versions that are incompatible - happened to me with Tidal some time back where every time I'd close the app all my downloads would disappear and the whole app would collapse so I had to go back a version until Tidal released a newer version that was fine

Mar 31, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #7,927 of 9,409
Today my sp1000m received new firmware with XAPK support, but I can not make it install such file. I tried with TIDAL from apkpure. I had put file in OpenService dir, but then it is not visible in Service sub menu on player. What are steps for installation ?

I'm running into the same problem over here! Updated my SP1000 to the new firmware, downloaded three different Tidal XAPK files. They are not visible for installation. Rebooting the DAP does not work also.

Mar 31, 2020 at 10:02 AM Post #7,928 of 9,409
Wait! I think I got it.

1. Download "XAPK Installer" from PureAPK
2. Put the XAPK Installer and the Tidal XAPK file in the OpenService directory.
3. Run XAPK Installer in the Services tab.
4. Use it to update Tidal.

Running on 2.22.0 now over here :)

2A4E08C7-D691-418A-9629-9247FC3475A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020 at 10:45 AM Post #7,930 of 9,409
Mar 31, 2020 at 11:05 AM Post #7,931 of 9,409
I'd say try a different version of the apk - the AK software isn't directly optimised for them so you can end up with specific versions that are incompatible - happened to me with Tidal some time back where every time I'd close the app all my downloads would disappear and the whole app would collapse so I had to go back a version until Tidal released a newer version that was fine
I tried going down a version of apk didn’t work I also tried native version same result.Many thanks for your suggestion it’s just so frustrating for something that should be so simple.Thanks again.

Mar 31, 2020 at 11:57 AM Post #7,932 of 9,409
@JasonNYC

Hi,

Since the update all my playlists are empty and I'm no more able to sync my playlists.
Is there something i can do ?
When connected to my laptop using MTP, I'm not able to read the folders located of the SD card.
When the SD is removed and attached to my laptop all the folders and files are still there.

Regards.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020 at 12:07 PM Post #7,933 of 9,409
@JasonNYC

Hi,

Since the update all my playlists are empty and I'm no more able to sync my playlists.
Is there something i can do ?

Regards.
I have not heard of anyone else with this issue. Let me talk to our support team here in the US and I will ask our HQ team when they get back into the office tomorrow.

So, you see all your playlists on the player, but there are no songs in them? Is that correct?

I'm not sure what you mean by sync your playlists. Where are you trying to sync them to?

Astell&Kern Stay updated on Astell&Kern at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/astellnkern/ https://twitter.com/astell_kern https://www.instagram.com/astellnkern.official/ https://astellnkern.com astellnkern@astellnkern.com
Mar 31, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #7,934 of 9,409
@JasonNYC

Hi,

After the player was updated and restarted.
All my playlists are now empty, with 0 song.
The Player started a rescan of the whole library, without a problem.
I'm currently not able to send the playlists from my computer to the player.

I updated my post with more issues.

I know how to send (sync) playlists for my computer to the player.
Right now I'm not able to do it anymore.
Unless there are major changes I'm not aware of this could be an issue.

Regards

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020 at 12:44 PM Post #7,935 of 9,409
It takes a while after a reset or a reinstall sometimes for the playlists to repopulate. I did a user reset a few weeks ago and thought I lost my playlists. I checked an hour later and there they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back