New to site, kinda new to headphones, kinda
Aug 4, 2018 at 1:26 AM Post #16 of 22
I'm the wrong person to ask about cables. I'm a skeptic by nature and generally view "premium cables" as snake oil. This is especially true where the cable is transporting 1s and 0s.

Aug 4, 2018 at 1:34 AM Post #17 of 22
Dear lord don't get bogged down in cables, that has to be the last possible thing to even spend a second thinking about. Enjoy the Mojo, it is very nice.

Aug 7, 2018 at 10:37 PM Post #18 of 22
Ok ok ok..... mojo will be here Friday
What should I listen to
I have Tidal so I can stream almost anything
My usual go to is dark side of the moon
Or brothers in arms
What do y’all recommend that will blow my socks off...or something like that?!?!

Aug 7, 2018 at 11:06 PM Post #19 of 22
Ok ok ok..... mojo will be here Friday
What should I listen to
I have Tidal so I can stream almost anything
My usual go to is dark side of the moon
Or brothers in arms
What do y’all recommend that will blow my socks off...or something like that?!?!
Those are great choices. I would highly recommend Steely Dan's album Two Against Nature. The title track is great, but my first test track off that album has to be Negative Girl.

Aug 7, 2018 at 11:38 PM Post #20 of 22
I personally like Beyond the Sea covered by Royal Crown Revue, as well as Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell, Karn Evil 9 Pt 2 by ELP, Civilization IV Medley by Video Games Live, Vivaldi's Invierno I by Kennedy, and Beethoven's 9th orchestrated by Blomstedt.

Aug 7, 2018 at 11:54 PM Post #22 of 22
I have used steely fans jack of speed
Queens crazy little thing called love
Stevie Ray Vaughn Tin Pan Alley
And Billie jean by winterplay
Which I probably will again I’m just eager to HEAR the detail and desperation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back