New Streamer from Bel Canto!
Aug 23, 2018 at 1:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
1px.png
1px.png

Hi All, We are happy to announce a great new product from Bel Canto!

1px.png

Bel Canto Stream!

Shipping Next Week! Bel Canto's new e.One Stream. Order yours today and get yours shipped next week!

The e.One Stream network bridge easily connects to your network and any DAC’s digital input or Pre-amplifier’s analog input for access to Hi-resolution streaming services. Experience the quality sound of Tidal and Qobuz or the fun of Vtuner listening to Internet Radio from around the world, all controlled using Bel Canto SEEK App on your iOS device.

The e.One Stream features:

- Flawless high performance for both analog and digital output

- Asynchronous Networked Renderer with precision Ultra low noise clocks

- Bit-perfect data transmission

- ROON end-point

- MQA files mastered at rates up to 24-bit, 384kS/s and DSD64 DSF files.

- USB-A port for music stored on USB (FAT32) portable drive

- Optimized playback of all formats: FLAC • WAV • ALAC • AAC• MP3• AIFF • DSD • MQA

- V Tuner (Internet Radio)

- On line firmware updates

- Available in black or silver

1px.png

1px.png

Bel Canto e.One Stream

1px.png

1px.png

Questions?

Call US 406-285-3910 or email Todd@ttvjaudio.com

1px.png

Aug 26, 2018 at 3:58 AM Post #2 of 7
Sleeeeeeeeeek

Oct 17, 2018 at 6:28 PM Post #3 of 7
Nice little box.... now i am using Daps for streaming, i have in my list a Naim streamer, aurelic streamer with a chord dac or dap with a chord dac or new dcs dac..... to many choices not enough money

I wonder this little fella can outperform my sp1000

Oct 18, 2018 at 1:41 PM Post #4 of 7
In a week or two we will be doing one of our loaner programs featuring the Bel Canto Stream. We are currently waiting for the arrival of our new iPad so we can use it and play with it here first. The units look great and I am confident that they will perform excellently like all Bel Canto products. This wil allow you to answer some of your questions yourself.

Please do not try to sign up until I announce the program. I am hoping for next Friday.

Todd

Oct 18, 2018 at 3:54 PM Post #5 of 7
In a week or two we will be doing one of our loaner programs featuring the Bel Canto Stream. We are currently waiting for the arrival of our new iPad so we can use it and play with it here first. The units look great and I am confident that they will perform excellently like all Bel Canto products. This wil allow you to answer some of your questions yourself.

Please do not try to sign up until I announce the program. I am hoping for next Friday.

Todd

I wish:) i am in Saudi Arabia

Oct 28, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #6 of 7
sorry i am totally noob to streamers, so the idea is to just connect the streamers to ur dac without connecting the dac to ur computer usb, with the dac connected my amp

will there be a real audible difference doing such a thing, than just using the dac connected to my laptop and using tidal mqa

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018 at 11:48 PM Post #7 of 7
I like the product a lot; it could've been perfect for me.

Alas, like so many other companies, Bel Canto makes the cardinal mistake of creating a close environment.
What if I want stream Spotify or Deezer or SoundCloud? Worse still, their phone app runs run only on iOS.

Amazingly enough, there's a simple solution: Chromecast Built-in, with hundreds of services available.
Technically, it's a stellar solution too: The server renders the data for the best SQ, while the user can interact with the sleek and feature rich app provided by the service vendor.

And there's a bonus for the streamer purveyor:
They don't need to chase the market any longer. Today it's Tidal, tomorrow Pidal and then Shmidall--and the vendor can never catch their breath.
With CC Built-in, that rat race is over and done with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back