NEW - Sony XB 1000 - no bass?
Jul 22, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #16 of 22
I would suggest trying the Sony XB500 its much more easier to drive and has more bass than its other XB line rivals. However the bass on the Sony XB500 is bloated and muddy, but if you want crazy bass you can feel try them out!

Aug 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #17 of 22
Aight I have a total bass dominator but still is a very good all rounder in music. They have 57 mm drivers, goes up to 110db at 1mW the freq range is 20Hz-20KHz and the input power rating is I think 400 mW. The signature is pretty flatt, wich I like, because then you just use the treble and bass control on your lets say Fiio X3 or Sansa Clip+ (Rockboxed) to get your preffered balance depending to what kind of music you listening to. I like to raise the bass up 9 dB and the treble 6 dB when I'm listening to Electronic Music like Dubstep, Electro, House, Trap and stuff and also Rap/Hip Hop. But when I'm listening to great vocal music I just keep it flat to get the most natural sound.

Now guess what headphones I'm listening to.

Aug 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #18 of 22
Ahh forgot the Impendance is 32 Ohms so they are pretty easy to drive. And the bass is very clean but really damn strong when you ask for it. The big earpads just rumbles on your years and when the bass gets very low you feel like your fainting or something, really big and nice bass.

Aug 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:
Ahh forgot the Impendance is 32 Ohms so they are pretty easy to drive. And the bass is very clean but really damn strong when you ask for it. The big earpads just rumbles on your years and when the bass gets very low you feel like your fainting or something, really big and nice bass.

"years" ears sry about that, kinda frisky right now.

Sep 7, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #20 of 22
Available for $220 
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B007ZRQCEO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Dec 18, 2013 at 7:03 AM Post #21 of 22
Wow, how fainting? I wish so much I could hear them.. I read someone's review and he said he needed to take them off for a while when the low bass kicked him, amazing...
I think Sony stopped to sell them because they had some problems with frequency response, my XB700 had a gap in like 50 Hz, so the bass wasn't actually there, I've never understood why.

Dec 18, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #22 of 22

Wow, how fainting? I wish so much I could hear them.. I read someone's review and he said he needed to take them off for a while when the low bass kicked him, amazing...
I think Sony stopped to sell them because they had some problems with frequency response, my XB700 had a gap in like 50 Hz, so the bass wasn't actually there, I've never understood why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back