NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!!
Dec 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #2,836 of 4,019
Finally listening to Flac on my Z... Sounds glorious... The stock player get sluggish and crashes at the start... But when it works oh man!
dt880smile.png

Dec 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM Post #2,838 of 4,019
Quote:
Finally listening to Flac on my Z... Sounds glorious... The stock player get sluggish and crashes at the start... But when it works oh man!
dt880smile.png

Now, after the update, I hate the Stock player, been using Neutron player and playerpro...The Stock player is soooooooooo sluggish, COME ON SONY

Dec 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #2,841 of 4,019
Quote:

What pictures!  Where to get white LOD?

dt880smile.png

Now, after the update, I hate the Stock player, been using Neutron player and playerpro...The Stock player is soooooooooo sluggish, COME ON SONY

How does FLAC and Neutron player sound on the Sony Z?!  Is it using resampling, audio focus, dither, 32FP etc.?

Dec 11, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #2,842 of 4,019
Quote:

What pictures!  Where to get white LOD?

How does FLAC and Neutron player sound on the Sony Z?!  Is it using resampling, audio focus, dither, 32FP etc.?

I will tell you, if you tell me your "Secret".

Amazing....and I used to think that Neutron was sluggish compared to the stock player, but now its the opposite, after the latest update!!
I leave everything to stock on Neutron.

Dec 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM Post #2,847 of 4,019
Quote:
Anybody else not updating their Japanese Z's for not wanting to have a change in sound signature?

If there are any change, it isn't large...and mostly constitute to marginal improvements.  All of the Z's original sound signatures are still all there.

Dec 11, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #2,848 of 4,019
Has anyone tried Sony's noise cancelling IEMs (Sony MDR-NC33) with the Z?

Pure audio bliss. If you find hissing untolerable dont go beyond, but when playing tracks with absolute non stop bass-line, it is pure magic! The noise cancelling makes the music sound even warmer & drowns out the ambient noise giving you almost a 4D vibe (if you catch my drift)

Dec 11, 2012 at 3:25 PM Post #2,849 of 4,019
Quote:
Has anyone tried Sony's noise cancelling IEMs (Sony MDR-NC33) with the Z?

Pure audio bliss. If you find hissing untolerable dont go beyond, but when playing tracks with absolute non stop bass-line, it is pure magic! The noise cancelling makes the music sound even warmer & drowns out the ambient noise giving you almost a 4D vibe (if you catch my drift)

Very nice sounding but too much bass for my taste.  Probably one of the best stock earphones out there.  Wonder if it will beat the marvelous Apple's Earpod 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back