New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread
Oct 17, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #978 of 1,045
Well sorry to bug you again Joe, but now there are two more issues: One is in the dropdown for shipping, my region will highlight but it won't stick. More of an issue though is that I can't get a photo to attach, and when I go to post the listing, it says "please add a number". Any idea?

Oct 17, 2022 at 2:08 PM Post #979 of 1,045
Well sorry to bug you again Joe, but now there are two more issues: One is in the dropdown for shipping, my region will highlight but it won't stick. More of an issue though is that I can't get a photo to attach, and when I go to post the listing, it says "please add a number". Any idea?
Please PM me, and we'll look through.

Oct 26, 2022 at 4:34 PM Post #980 of 1,045
Not sure if I should make a new post for this, but I don't seem to have an option to post in the classifieds. I believe I have met the requirements, 32 messages showing in my profile. Let me know if I've done something wrong, or am missing something.

Oct 26, 2022 at 4:48 PM Post #982 of 1,045
Nov 16, 2022 at 4:47 AM Post #983 of 1,045
Is there a reason why we can't drag and drop an img into an already created classified ad? We can do it in a normal thread, why not classified as well? (It's only URL)

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2022 at 9:24 AM Post #985 of 1,045
I have two classified listings that keep showing as 'closed' even though I continuously 'unclose' them. How can I rectify this?
https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/jomo-haka-iem.25578/#hfc-comment-47893
https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/fischer-amps-fa-3e-for-sale.25584/#hfc-comment-46574

Once you re-open the listing, you need to bump the listing, or else it meets the same criteria our system uses to close inactive listings.

Click here to learn how to bump and keep your listings active.

Nov 16, 2022 at 10:52 AM Post #986 of 1,045
Is there a reason why we can't drag and drop an img into an already created classified ad? We can do it in a normal thread, why not classified as well? (It's only URL)

The listing comment system doesn't support attachments, so there's not a way to upload images directly to a comment (via drag-and-drop). While it isn't currently a planned feature, we'll add attachment support for comments to our list of features under consideration. In the meantime, BBCode images (via URL) are fully supported!

Nov 16, 2022 at 12:05 PM Post #987 of 1,045
The listing comment system doesn't support attachments, so there's not a way to upload images directly to a comment (via drag-and-drop). While it isn't currently a planned feature, we'll add attachment support for comments to our list of features under consideration. In the meantime, BBCode images (via URL) are fully supported!
Cool, thanks Ryan. 👍

Nov 30, 2022 at 11:30 PM Post #989 of 1,045
When someone gets a PM, how are the notified, or are they?
They are. You'll get a red dot on your mail icon and can also set your account to email as well.

Jan 17, 2023 at 8:07 AM Post #990 of 1,045
I've got a bug.
When I press backspace to delete a word, it also deletes paragraph spacing.
The reproduction rate for me is 100% on normal threads (like this thread), all private messages and album comments.
Does not occur while editing my profile.

test.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back