New Sennheiser Momentum In ear
Mar 16, 2015 at 7:08 AM Post #377 of 527
​Now speaking of the momentum there’s a new pair on the block, these are earphones the M2-IEG, becoming the protective pouch with the red thread it access to stay in character.

​Inside there nicely tucked away in taking a look at the earphones, they have a dark red metallic glossy finish on the outside with a curved form to help to channel the audio properly into your ears.

On the side and over all the momentum in ears look gorgeous something to be said about cables wallets tangle free and that’s really good that they’re very large for this form factor of course your pieces are interchangeable with extra small.

​Yes. I like these headphones.
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:45 AM Post #378 of 527
I have had my Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears for over a Month now. These sound amazing. And especially the cost. These are well worth a lot more than the amount paid IMO. I have owned many IEM's. And these Momentum's give my Shure SE846's a run for the money. Sometimes I would actually rather listen to the Senn's over my 846's. Just love the Momentum's.

Mar 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #379 of 527
Here's what I got from Comply today ... so we're still a month off.

confused.gif

Hello David – Thank you for inquiring about our Comply™ Foam Products. Our engineers have tested the Sennheiser Momentum earphones; and unfortunately, this earphone requires a unique tip due to the soundport design. Our sales and marketing team is looking to add a compatible tip to our website within a month or so. So stick around! Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Best regards, Breanna

Mar 16, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #380 of 527
The headphones, yes. I like them.

They are further from neutral than my HE500 or M50s, and even bassier than my GR07BE, but I like them. The bass isn't muddy; I have used them for everything from Sia to atmospheric black metal and I have enjoyed them. The bass is kind of like adding sugar to tea. Some is nice. As opposed to Dre Beats, which are like adding coca-cola.

Only complaint is that the headphone cable is very microphonic, but I have yet to use a headphone that wasn't. It's probably made worse by walking around in a winter coat.

I say give them a shot.
Ok thank you! I have to try them :)

Mar 18, 2015 at 6:48 AM Post #381 of 527
received today my momentum g for android....right away connected them to my sony xperia z3...tryed + and ~ buttons and yes volume up and down is working...then pressed center button and......center button works also as volume up..tried double click and nothing..still center button brings up volume ....I am so so frustrated. tried to fix with headset button controller program but nothing....any ideas? 100 Euro iems and not working...

sent from my cave with smoke signals cause New tapatalk sucks

Mar 18, 2015 at 9:24 AM Post #382 of 527
received today my momentum g for android....right away connected them to my sony xperia z3...tryed + and ~ buttons and yes volume up and down is working...then pressed center button and......center button works also as volume up..tried double click and nothing..still center button brings up volume ....I am so so frustrated. tried to fix with headset button controller program but nothing....any ideas? 100 Euro iems and not working...

Have you also tried with Sony native app, otherwise you can give it a chance -> it's called Smartkey

Mar 18, 2015 at 9:39 AM Post #383 of 527

Have you also tried with Sony native app, otherwise you can give it a chance -> it's called Smartkey
yes tried everything sonys walkman app as also 3 other players and the app you suggested...nothing...center key only increases volume...so disappointed...already emailed sennheiser...waiting for a reply...

Mar 18, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #384 of 527
I bought the iPhone version, as had same issues with the Android version with a Sony Xperia Z3 compact and a Z3 compact tablet. On IPhone version, central button works but no volume control, of course. Better compromise, I felt and sound quality of the M2s justified the purchase for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back