New Sennheiser Momentum In ear
Nov 5, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #241 of 527
Just curious if anyone would be able to compare these to the Shure SE215's sound-wise and comfort-wise? 

I have both the Momentum Over-Ear, which I think are fantastic, and the Shure SE215's which I also like quite a bit but wouldn't mind getting these for the iOS/headset functionality as-well as the fact that they are not an over-the-ear design like the Shure's. They probably don't isolate as-well and hence may also be a little more appropriate for the office (I miss calls with the Shure's...)

Thanks.

Nov 6, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #243 of 527
Can somebody comment on the mic quality/noise canceling features of the mic? Does it pick every little sound like cars/walking (shirt movement for example) or anything like that?

Also, is there any sound "bleed"? If you put in in mid-high volume, would other people around you hear your music in a quite environment (like library?)

Thanks.

Nov 6, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #244 of 527
i didnt have a chance to test them much.. also, i dont know how to describe sound well.
anyways, they have more bass and better bass than SE215, mids and highs are about the same.
cable is good, better than shures, jack is great, small and slim. audio controles and mic work good with my oneplus one. havent tested mic quality, just that it works. they are comfy and i get a good seal. they dont bleed anything and isolation is very good.
i enjoyed them more than SE215, got tired of SE215 clinical sound. these are more fun, but not too much. bass is very good, controlled, not overwhelming.

Nov 6, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #245 of 527
I will write a feedback when I'll receive it. I pre-ordered it on Amazon. B&H website says November 28th, but they pushed it several times already as I was reading this thread. Just received Klipsch R6i, not that excited about them: The remote is in a weird position (too high) and too heavy, so each time I press the buttons on it, the earplug falls of my ear. Sounds good though - no complains about that. Good seal as well as bass and mids. Lows/highs maybe a little lacking, but it depends on previous experiences. I will try to compare it to the Momentum when I'll receive them (hopefully this month).

Nov 10, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #248 of 527
Been waiting to go to B&H today, and now they're delayed until November 25th. I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the final date either. I'm almost tempted to just pick up the Samsung version to see how they sound because there are other IEMs I could go with instead of waiting.

Nov 12, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #249 of 527
Just got an email from Sennheiser today. My iPhone momentum in-ears shipped today! I am surprised because a prior email said they were backordered until December 29!

So, if anyone else preordered through sennheiser as well, you may be getting them soon too!

Nov 13, 2014 at 4:11 AM Post #253 of 527
Since yesterday, I'm enjoying the sound in this MIE G.
All the nice things that were already mention about sound quality were confirmed.
BUT, control volume didnt work OK on my HTC One.
This is a real shame!
So, please be aware of this is you wish to have all the buttons working OK.

Nov 13, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #254 of 527
  Since yesterday, I'm enjoying the sound in this MIE G.
All the nice things that were already mention about sound quality were confirmed.
BUT, control volume didnt work OK on my HTC One.
This is a real shame!
So, please be aware of this is you wish to have all the buttons working OK.

That's so weird, according to Sennheiser it should work with HTC phones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back