NEW Sennheiser HD 560S Headphones
Oct 9, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #16 of 23
this might be another option for the headphone spec... they measured the frequency response and draw a line across the graph at the -10db point and read the frequency span above that line... so in this case the -10db reference shows the headphone can reproduce the frequency span from 6 hz to 38Khz... so by using the -10db versus using a -3db reference it makes the headphone look on paper better... so for example... if a headphone frequency span was only 30 hz to 15Khz at the -10db line, this headphone would not be a good headphone for music.. (exaggerated example)

Oct 12, 2020 at 4:37 AM Post #20 of 23
Mine have been delayed, which is a bummer. I'm wondering if a normal 2.5 mm will fit in the connector, or if it has to be the twist?

You don't have to twist actually I prefer not as if the cable gets caught on something it will pull out, not pull the headphones off my head.

It's a very thin connector but maybe you could find one that would work I'm not sure. Otherwise, replacements are quite cheap.

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:22 PM Post #23 of 23
Could anyone recommend a good tube amp for the hd 560s. I'm thinking of the little dot mkII stock tubes. Is it good pairing ?
I'd go for something like a Schitt Valhalla 2, SET amps are really nice with dynamic headphones like HD560S. But anything much more than that likely will be over kill honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back