New! Sennheiser CX 275: Pics 'n Words included
Feb 13, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #19 of 19
I am from India..i got a straight to L-shaped adapter along with a carry pouch.. Overall I think it is a good deal..

Bass- its a little punchier than I thought..but not too much.. My able planet nc1100b had much more bass with ANC activated.. I found the headset impedance was 16ohms.. So I didn't want to use my fiio e11 as it was not necessary.. And I am not a basshead and the music I listen to don't have bass much.. Bass is not so much so as to suppress miss and highs.. That is impressive..

Soundstage- I am used to the soundstage of my audio technica ath-ad500x.. So u may think I am biased.. Only reason I bought these was for using them with my phone.. Soundstage is not very big..but u can still make out where every instrument is on the stage, though u can't pin point and tell the distance between each instrument..

Treble- miss and highs were accompanied by slight hissing but once u start listening to the music, you will forget all those things don't worry..i mean hissing is not that much..

For testing I used 1.5Mbps fireflies HD by owl city wav file and 3Mbps demons by imagine dragons flac file..

Build quality- not for heavy duty.. If u pull hard by the wire I think it will come off.. Cables are thin.. Ear pieces are all plastic, mic unit is also.. Call answer button is nice with good tactile feedback..

It is $33 on amazon.com..i think it's a very good deal..

I hope this helps..

Regards

Prahlad Varada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back