New Season of Its Always Sunny!
Sep 16, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #2 of 5

Boiling Denim that they found in a box under the bridge.  I don't know why, but it struck me as hilarious.  The devolution into morbidity (ie pessimistic pretty woman) has been par for their course, and the vomit, while gratuitious, was still just unexpected enough to be funny.  Hope this means a return to form for the gang.

Sep 17, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #3 of 5
Season 1-4 were solid.

Season 5-6 a real mixed bag.

I knew there was going to be a season 7.
But I was thinking it should probably be end after Season 7 though after last season.

But now they have a extension until season 9.

The first episode of S7 was decent/good.

Other FX comedy shows like The League is far far superior though to me.
Archer is quite good too.
Testess only got 1 season but I think it should of at least got 1 more season it had a lot of potential for funny stuff.

If you like Seinfeld have you ever watched Curb Your Enthusiasm?
It's basically Seinfeld 2.0 just not 4 main characters same creator though Larry David.

Sep 17, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #4 of 5
Curb is great, but I find that it can be unwatchable at times.  Its squirm factor is just terrible.

Louie is another great FX show, although he does seem to recycle a lot from his act over the years.
Saw the two seasons of Party Down recently, and was very impressed.  A mix of Freaks and Geeks, the State, a little office/parks and rec vibe.  And of course its on Starz, so it took quite a few liberties...

Sep 19, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #5 of 5
Dunno why it would make you squirm but okay.

Louie is a alright show sometimes not so much a comedy or I guess a awkward comedy

And there was the other new show Wilfred I liked it.

There is also Rescue Me a drama show but lots of comedy.

Not on FX but Weeds is pretty good it's comedy/drama but becomes more drama in later seasons but still has comedy.
Showtime show.

Another good comedy show it's animated is Life and Times of Tim it was on HBO only season 1 is out on DVD but season 2 is coming out on DVD soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back