New Schiit Lyr: Hybrid 6W Headphone Amp. Yes. Six. Watts. RMS.
Feb 17, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #362 of 834
Quote:
because he certainly wouldn't be referring to a digital source (rhymes with _ack)... 
wink_face.gif

That is what I thought but alas, he was too cryptic for me.

Feb 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #365 of 834
Feb 18, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #369 of 834
Jason,  I would like to pre-order however your Australian distributor i-enjoy.com.au has not replied to my enquiry about when the Lyr will be available for pre-order in Australia. Do you have any information about this. It is a little frustrating not being able to do this. Thank you.

Edit: Jason has provided a quick solution, thank you

Feb 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM Post #370 of 834

Care to share what the solution might be? Kinda interested in the amp as Lyr as well.

Quote:
Jason,  I would like to pre-order however your Australian distributor i-enjoy.com.au has not replied to my enquiry about when the Lyr will be available for pre-order in Australia. Do you have any information about this. It is a little frustrating not being able to do this. Thank you.

Edit: Jason has provided a quick solution, thank you

Feb 20, 2011 at 12:59 AM Post #372 of 834
IIRC the Denon Dx000s are rated at 1800mW so you'll have plenty of room on the volume dial before you break them.  Since they're also rated at 106-108dB/mW you'll have less room on the dial before your eardrums break...

Feb 20, 2011 at 1:36 AM Post #373 of 834
Hmm, guess I'll wait for impressions, I'm trying to decide if it would be usable. Since I'm looking to buy an amp, and ideally I'd like something that I can use for now with my Denon's but will be able to properly power the LCD-2s I plan to get once I manage to get ahold of the cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back