New Sansa clip+ (microSD card slot)
Sep 3, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #32 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Mono /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anybody could address how loud this thing is? I always read that people use clips with amps. I am sure it's not an Ipod volume, but is it decent with a 32 Ohm phone? Anybody? mWs?

It depends on the sensitivity of the phone, but my 32ohm MX760s can get plenty loud with the first gen Clip. I don't recall the power rating, although I remember seeing it on this forum somewhere.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
did she call it a Shuffle?

About 50 seconds in on the video review? She certainly did!
tongue.gif

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:15 PM Post #35 of 43
Does the SD card actually stick out like is shown on the photos? I'm not keen on the look of that if so.

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #36 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by ear8dmg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does the SD card actually stick out like is shown on the photos? I'm not keen on the look of that if so.

No, the sd card is flush w/the player. If it stuck out it would be in the way, and be detrimental to using it in active endeavors.

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #37 of 43
The card only protrudes enough to allow easy access to it. You'd hardly know there was a card in there on first glance!

Sep 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM Post #38 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A real review of the clip+ @anythingbutipod.com: Sansa clip+ Review + Video

Thanks. I thought this was already posted, but it turns out that was the other thread!

Not sure if this was posted yet, but here's some information on availability from retail outlets other than Best Buy and direct from Sandisk, and release in other countries.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandisk Press Release
The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player is expected to be available at sandisk.com and bestbuy.com on Aug. 31, and at other retailers nationwide on Sept. 13. The device will be available in Canada and Europe in time for the holiday season.

Sad to see that there aren't any plans (currently) for a Japanese or Asian release.

The rest of the press release can be found here.

Sep 5, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #39 of 43
At my BestBuy there were none on display. The sales guy checked his computer and said he couldn't find them.
rolleyes.gif
After I stated, again, that the web site said their store had them in stock he opened up the locked cabinet and there they were.

With the 12% off coupon BestBuy mailed out to rewards club members, it came out to $43.99 + tax. Pretty sweet player for the money!

Sep 5, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #40 of 43
Seeing how much I love my V1 clip,I know I am going to get this.

Sep 7, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #41 of 43
So it's basically a fuze with a clip and no scroll wheel then? Only good thing I could see about it would be if it is capable of running rockbox (Only the v1 fuzes do last I checked), which would make it better than the current fuzes. Other than that...well...

Minus well just get a fuze?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back