New Sansa clip+ (microSD card slot)
Aug 31, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #17 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could the designer tell us why they need to lauch a new model? what unique feature dose he want to use to attract us? it is advanced in sound quality? or stylish appearance? or low price? Maybe i am interesting to get one, but i need to persuade my wallet.

Micro SDHC slot is a worthy upgrade.

But since I just bought a new Fuze the other day, I can wait until there's a larger Clip+.

Aug 31, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #19 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
quite nice. removeable sd is a good idea. though, i am staying away till there is a good rockbox port

X2
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 31, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #20 of 43
$100 for a 20gb mp3 player?! Holy crap. Hell of a lot better than $150 for an 8gb Nano

Aug 31, 2009 at 12:17 PM Post #21 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
quite nice. removeable sd is a good idea. though, i am staying away till there is a good rockbox port

Is it just me or has there been very little progress on the V2 sansa clip....

Aug 31, 2009 at 2:02 PM Post #23 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it just me or has there been very little progress on the V2 sansa clip....

Card slot + better clip + "The volume button has been moved from the worst choice spot of directly under the headphone jack to the opposite side under the mini USB port. This is so much better for the usability."

There is plenty of progress for me.

Aug 31, 2009 at 4:45 PM Post #25 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by kostalex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Card slot + better clip + "The volume button has been moved from the worst choice spot of directly under the headphone jack to the opposite side under the mini USB port. This is so much better for the usability."

There is plenty of progress for me.

He means in rockbox.

And it's true. The later versions of the newer generation of sansas have a slightly different SoC in them, and we don't know what the differences are.

Last i heard there was a partial bootloader, and nobody actively working on it.

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:02 PM Post #29 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could the designer tell us why they need to lauch a new model? what unique feature dose he want to use to attract us? it is advanced in sound quality? or stylish appearance? or low price? Maybe i am interesting to get one, but i need to persuade my wallet.

Add an SD slot?

Sep 3, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #30 of 43
Anybody could address how loud this thing is? I always read that people use clips with amps. I am sure it's not an Ipod volume, but is it decent with a 32 Ohm phone? Anybody? mWs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back