New Releases (Any Genre)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lenni, May 23, 2017.
  1. Lenni
    There seems to be no a thread for new releases. I have to say I don't follow top-ten pop charts or often listen to new releases but once in awhile, I hear one that catches my ears.

By the term "new release" I mean a recording that was released somewhere within the last three months at the time of you hearing it.

the latest release of band X that was released last year is not a new release.

the latest remastered of an original recording is not a new release.

however, a new cover of an original recording can be a new release.​

Has a new release caught your ears lately? Let's hear it!

Ok, let's begin.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    taffy2207 likes this.
  2. Lenni

3. Lenni

4. Lenni

5. Lenni

6. JWolf
    Can we please stop with the videos? It makes the thread hard to load on my phone.

7. Lenni
    Turn your phone vertical it makes the bar shorter so it loads faster... or use another device.

But I like videos! :confused: sorry, no can do. I'll add a text description to the video.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  8. JWolf
    Easier to just post the link to the videos and not the videos.

9. Lenni

Elkie Brooks - Love Ain’t Something You Can Get For Free (released Apr '17)

10. swspiers
    New Elder!

Lenni likes this.
  11. taffy2207
    Marmozets' 'Knowing What You Know' (Released Tomorrow). Sounds tamer than 'The Weird And Wonderful Marmozets' but it was a bit manic. I'm psyched, been waiting for 4 years for this. I took Mrs T to a Marmozets gig for our first proper date. I hurt my back moshing but that's another story :head_bandage: :-

And Altars Of Griefs' 'Iris'. I have to wait until March for this and I've only heard one track but it's hitting the sweet spot for me:-

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018