New Puppy!!
Sep 18, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #46 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But balls are scary too. They are kinda freaky looking, and some can be a bit smelly, and they won't get off your damn leg in the hot summer!

Indeed! Hairy, sweaty balls. Ewww. Ugly and dangerous.

Sep 18, 2007 at 9:39 AM Post #47 of 56
No bxlls, just a new kitten for my wife! :wink:

Sep 18, 2007 at 10:00 AM Post #48 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by kbasanti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're thinking about naming him Axle or Caesar, give some suggestions....

name him Grado..i tink thats a great name for a dog.

i heard people naming their dogs "D.O.G." not the words but the seperate letters said each on its own..catchy it really is.

I can't wait till the day i can be buddies with a dog, i mean have a dog.
i already know what i am going to name him..
i can't really write here cause headfi is a family board but it's polish for "a working girl" .. "k***A"
i always wanted to name a dog that!

Sep 18, 2007 at 3:09 PM Post #49 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not really a dog person... Some are ok (little ones', tho not as little as Chuahuah's... They're freaky
blink.gif
) but all dog's seem to smell, or at least all dogs I've seen.

I am also a bit scared of dogs. One day on the way home from school, this really little dog started chasing me, with its teeth out and growling... Kinda freaked me out...

It is fine.

Some people like dogs ,some don't. Some ppl aren't afraid of dogs, but they might get scared by a little spider...
tongue.gif

Sep 18, 2007 at 3:56 PM Post #50 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not really a dog person... Some are ok (little ones', tho not as little as Chuahuah's... They're freaky
blink.gif
) but all dog's seem to smell, or at least all dogs I've seen.

I am also a bit scared of dogs. One day on the way home from school, this really little dog started chasing me, with its teeth out and growling... Kinda freaked me out...

theres nothing wrong with you being afraid of dogs, thats just how you feel. Just dont say all dogs are dangerous because you are afraid of them though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back