New Pepsi Logo...
Dec 13, 2008 at 2:50 PM Post #31 of 48
I don't care for Pepsi anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 13, 2008 at 5:07 PM Post #32 of 48
I think the new logo looks fine, although it is very defining for the past few years in graphic design with the lower-case thin sans-serif. Trends will likely change soon and they'll have to drop it for something else.

I personally like Pepsi straight from the can/bottle, while coke seems better when I have the opportunity to put it in a glass with ice. Not a huge cola person though, I prefer Vault or Dew.

Dec 14, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #37 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by SundayDuffer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really...that is the new Pepsi logo...without the black line.

pepsilogo_evolution.jpg

Ya I didn't think they would have an ass crack for thier logo

Dec 14, 2008 at 2:39 AM Post #38 of 48
It's hideous, and the new font is just weak. I'm sure Coca-Cola must be grinning from ear to ear..

1971 was the best

Dec 14, 2008 at 2:44 AM Post #39 of 48
When I think of Pepsi, the 71 logo comes to my mind. That's how I got to know Pepsi.
wink.gif

The new one... Oh well, I don't know, but it's gonna take time to get used to it.

Dec 14, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #40 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by nowickia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was the previous one really from 1987? I thought it started in the 90s.

I had the same thought. Can't believe that one had been around for over 20 years.

Dec 14, 2008 at 5:36 AM Post #43 of 48
Who gives a crap? It's soda. Diet Sunkist changed their logo to some completely crazy logo recently but I still buy the stuff because it kicks butt.

Soda companies need to do something else, like introduce new products or alter their current ones to make them better. One thing that bugs the heck out of me is how inconsistent the average soda is from can to bottle to fountain. They should start there before trying fancy labels.

Dec 14, 2008 at 8:52 AM Post #44 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by sdcloud69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the 1898 one looks like a typical Black Metal band logo.

nothing more kvlt than Pepsi.

Hah! Now that you mention it, it certainly does. Tr00 kvlt Black Pepsi ist krieg.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back